Taking an extended leave of absence

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, writing to you all because I know you truly give a shit about my life. I'll be off of sherdog for the next few months, got some things I need to take care of. As is customary, I'm posting this in a thread because everyone needs to know. Also as is customary, this goes in the heavies because it's the most relevant section. I'm fully expecting this post to get 1 billion likes as is tradition. Will make 3 threads when I return so you all can see. Ciao for now.

tumblr_n16wsgvd151trzifro1_250.gif

All right I'm back
oh, I thought you were gonna quit afraid of what would happen aug 20. I say that I will cut you off some slack. I promise I won't bully you

Another example of Sherdog addiction due to not having any real life friends

Thanks mate, the time off really did me well. Btw, this thread is in no way shape or form calling out anyone. Definitely not a mod. Definitely not someone who is into kpop just a little too much. Definitely not someone's name who rhymes with baugustus baesar.

Thanks mate, the time off really did me well. Btw, this thread is in no way shape or form calling out anyone. Definitely not a mod. Definitely not someone who is into kpop just a little too much. Definitely not someone's name who rhymes with baugustus baesar.

#shotsNOTfired

Mod should now ban you for a week just to make your extended leave of absence more real.

Breaking News Alert:

TS is the REAL Conor! He was going to stay off of Sherdog to prepare for his upcoming bout.......but after 15 minutes, he was craving more attention!

Stay tuned for further updates.

It's TIME!! {<buffer}

I gotta be honest here, Pix. You're like a 10-to-1 Underdog. Augustus had a long layoff, but he's still got that modship.

Back