Takeya mizugaki will win Cody garbrant!!!

Sure
Cody%2BGarbrandt%2BStops%2BMarcus%2BBrimage%2BUFC%2B182.gif
my god, when you look at that in slow motion you really get a feel for how open cody is to a huge counter. loopin' as fuck.

I think he'll loss Cody.
If he don't ge ktfo quick like how Cruz did to mizugaki, win or lose, mizugaki will surprise every1! For the people who haven't seen mizugaki fight before and just judge him from his wiki page . They r going to think he's a boring fighter because his wec/ufc wins r like 95% decision wins. But what they don't know his that he's a striker and a lot of his fights r exciting.

I hope so. Would be hilarious. Douchey tattoo boy is overlooking him like crazy.

Takeya might win Cody...But he'll never win his heart!

Takeya might win Cody...But he'll never win his heart!
Heart as in a fighter? Or heart as in a person? Just saying because takeya does have heart tho when it comes to fighting .

Remember this guys, garbrant did get ktfo before.

A few years ago I would've picked Mizugaki to beat an untested prospect like Garbrant, but he's not the fighter he once was.

Mizugaki can win, but based on his most recent performances, I don't like his chances in this one.

A few years ago I would've picked Mizugaki to beat an untested prospect like Garbrant, but he's not the fighter he once was.

Mizugaki can win, but based on his most recent performances, I don't like his chances in this one.
I understand. It's kill or be killed at this point for mizugaki. This is one of his biggest fight.

I'll be back on this forum by tomorrow when the fight ends :)

The fight is going to start!!!!!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back