Takeya mizugaki will win Cody garbrant!!!

Lol . I was actually born in the united state just to let u know :) gg? Born and raised ;)

You can't even spell "United States" right. While we're on it, you couldn't even get your thread title right! It's okay if you are a foreigner, but it's pretty clear that you are NOT a native English speaker.

I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but come on now:

"Mark my words !!!!! Mizugaki will win Cody!!!!!!! People dont give mizugaki a chance because he don't finish his fights and he's 1-2 in his 3 fights, and because Cody just ktfo a young prospect. Don't get me wrong, is Cody lands a nice clean shot on takeya chin, it might be a done deal, might. I see this fight similar to the takeya vs Rivera fight. :) . Takeya can't rly finish his fight but 90% of his ufc wins were exciting. And remember this, takeya has a win over Bryan caraway :) yes it was a close fight and some might have round 1 to caraway but I gave round 1 to takeya and the judges did also :) . This will be takeya biggest win if he wins . Cody better give mizugaki respect or else he's gonna end up like cole escovedo. This could be fight of the night".

I am not a native English speaker myself, but I will eat a shoe if you are born and raised in the US!

With that being said, "Cody will win Mizugaki" :p

Took him 3 rounds in a close fight to finish a total can in Marcus Brimage.

Cody is overrated but this is a favorable matchp for him just like the last one.
Brimage is a tough little fucker. He's no Dominick Cruz, but he isn't a complete bun. Check out his fight in Road FC, a fight he was winning 'till an illegal headbutt.

You can't even spell "United States" right. While we're on it, you couldn't even get your thread title right! It's okay if you are a foreigner, but it's pretty clear that you are NOT a native English speaker.

I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but come on now:

"Mark my words !!!!! Mizugaki will win Cody!!!!!!! People dont give mizugaki a chance because he don't finish his fights and he's 1-2 in his 3 fights, and because Cody just ktfo a young prospect. Don't get me wrong, is Cody lands a nice clean shot on takeya chin, it might be a done deal, might. I see this fight similar to the takeya vs Rivera fight. :) . Takeya can't rly finish his fight but 90% of his ufc wins were exciting. And remember this, takeya has a win over Bryan caraway :) yes it was a close fight and some might have round 1 to caraway but I gave round 1 to takeya and the judges did also :) . This will be takeya biggest win if he wins . Cody better give mizugaki respect or else he's gonna end up like cole escovedo. This could be fight of the night".

I am not a native English speaker myself, but I will eat a shoe if you are born and raised in the US!

With that being said, "Cody will win Mizugaki" :p
I was really born and raised in the United States . But I speak my my native language a lot.

Brimage is a tough little fucker. He's no Dominick Cruz, but he isn't a complete bun. Check out his fight in Road FC, a fight he was winning 'till an illegal headbutt.
R u for real? U actually think brimage was winning against soo chul Kim? Lol. He did good but no way he was "winning the fight until a headbutt" .

The betting line is lookin good but Mizugaki-kun hasn't looked that good in a while. Lay a hundo down TS

R u for real? U actually think brimage was winning against soo chul Kim? Lol. He did good but no way he was "winning the fight until a headbutt" .
He won that first round, but it was the illegal headbutt that busted him up with a real bad cut. The momentum of the fight changed real quick after that.

It could be one of those fights where nobody on here gives a fighter a chance and some crazy shit happens and he wins. We've seen it before. It's the JBG keeping us on our toes.

Doesn't matter, this guy will beat either of them anyway.

12108029_1063902226987505_5813765918008035840_n.jpg

I pick Mizugaki to win too.

What he's doing to do with a Garbrandt?

What are the costs/rules about flying him to Japan in your baggage?

It's possible. I definitely think people are getting too high on garbrandt right now. He still looks really unpolished to me. Striking is wild. That KO gif on the first page looks sloppy as fuck. The first shot was good, then he couldn't land a single flush punch on a guy who was out on his feet.

He won that first round, but it was the illegal headbutt that busted him up with a real bad cut. The momentum of the fight changed real quick after that.
He did good but for sure Kim won that fight.

It's possible. I definitely think people are getting too high on garbrandt right now. He still looks really unpolished to me. Striking is wild. That KO gif on the first page looks sloppy as fuck. The first shot was good, then he couldn't land a single flush punch on a guy who was out on his feet.
I wouldn't say he's sloppy but maybe kinda wild.

I wouldn't say he's sloppy but maybe kinda wild.
Those punches were inaccurate and definitely not what most would call technically sound. Admittedly, I did not see Garbrandt's last fight, but I doubt he's progressed enough to be considered the next era for his weight class.

I got Cody by TKO round 2

Those punches were inaccurate and definitely not what most would call technically sound. Admittedly, I did not see Garbrandt's last fight, but I doubt he's progressed enough to be considered the next era for his weight class.
He ktfo a 21-0 young Brazilian ko artist in the first round when a lot of people thought the Brazilian was gonna get the ko win. Everyone should of seen garbrant last fight as of now already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back