Takeya mizugaki will win Cody garbrant!!!

like.. as a prize in a game? that's a weird thing to win.

R u asking me if the ufc r giving takeya a easy fight? Or Cody getting a easy fight?

Can you translate what you just posted to English?

Ah, I get it.

No, I am not. Re-read your thread title, and the first line of your opening post. Then think about how they would read were grammar properly involved. In short, it was a joke.

Can you translate what you just posted to English?

Ah, I get it.

No, I am not. Re-read your thread title, and the first line of your opening post. Then think about how they would read were grammar properly involved. In short, it was a joke.
K :)

At the end of the day, win or lose!!! Takeya will surprise everyone!!!!! :)

Sure
Cody%2BGarbrandt%2BStops%2BMarcus%2BBrimage%2BUFC%2B182.gif
Took him 3 rounds in a close fight to finish a total can in Marcus Brimage.

Cody is overrated but this is a favorable matchp for him just like the last one.

Oh, so Cody is a prize at the county fair you can win?

TS missed that grammar lesson in grade 3.

Mark my words !!!!! Mizugaki will win Cody!!!!!!! People dont give mizugaki a chance because he don't finish his fights and he's 1-2 in his 3 fights, and because Cody just ktfo a young prospect. Don't get me wrong, is Cody lands a nice clean shot on takeya chin, it might be a done deal, might. I see this fight similar to the takeya vs Rivera fight. :) . Takeya can't rly finish his fight but 90% of his ufc wins were exciting. And remember this, takeya has a win over Bryan caraway :) yes it was a close fight and some might have round 1 to caraway but I gave round 1 to takeya and the judges did also :) . This will be takeya biggest win if he wins . Cody better give mizugaki respect or else he's gonna end up like cole escovedo. This could be fight of the night .

i fuckin hope so, not getting my hopes up though.

this isn't like WEC mizugaki.

Folk are writing him off and Takeya is a tough test but....as much as I wanted Almeida to knock him out cold, i have to admit Garbrandt is no joke

Back