Nelson
Hunt
Brock
Werdum
JDS
Miocic
Cain

Best/worst matchup for him?

Best - Nelson, Hunt (same as Nelson plus left hook)
Worst - Cain, Werdum, Miocic

Underdog: Cain and JDS, maybe Miocic as well.

Favorite: The rest.

Favorite against everyone other than Cain. And if Cain doesn't fight soon, favorite against Cain as well.

dana should set up a fight with roy just so he could watch roy get fucked up.

Werdum / Bones = -120
JDS / Bones = +160
Miocic / Bones = -110
Cain / Bones = +180

Barnett +240
Travis Browne +300
Overeem +180
Mitrione +450
Nelson +280
Hunt +220
Brock -180
Werdum +110
JDS -130
Miocic +190
Cain -225

You are welcome

Barnett +240
Travis Browne +300
Overeem +180
Mitrione +450
Nelson +280
Hunt +220
Brock -180
Werdum +110
JDS -130
Miocic +190
Cain -225

You are welcome

Good job! Thanks.

I would be particularly interested in his fights against some of the more entry level guys like Mitrione and maybe even Schaub.

I think a couple of those fights could be wildly entertaining and unpredictable. A fight against someone like Nelson for example. In the first two minutes, that could be a little scary for a guy like Jones. See Nelson vs. Struve.

Good job! Thanks.

I would be particularly interested in his fights against some of the more entry level guys like Mitrione and maybe even Schaub.

I think a couple of those fights could be wildly entertaining and unpredictable.

I agree they would all come in guns blazing but JJ will manage to beat em all imo even Cain idk anymore

Good job! Thanks.

I think a couple of those fights could be wildly entertaining and unpredictable. A fight against someone like Nelson for example. In the first two minutes, that could be a little scary for a guy like Jones. See Nelson vs. Struve.
Jones would handpick opponents when/if he goes to HW. No way that he would take high risk and low reward fights like Nelson for example.

I actually think him fighting Werdum makes perfect sense for example, I even see Jones winning this one and Werdum is the Interim Champion. A lot of the lower ranked guys are more dangerous for Jones imo. Think Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin type of fight, high ranked but a great stylistic matchup.

Favorite against everyone other than Cain. And if Cain doesn't fight soon, favorite against Cain as well.

People like this are why I'd make a fortune betting against Jones. Pretty much any good UFC heavy would wreck Jones.

Barnett
Travis Browne
Overeem
Mitrione
Nelson
Hunt
Brock
Werdum
JDS
Miocic
Cain

Best/worst matchup for him?

He would be a favourite against everyone bar Cain. The best value for money would be against Brock. The size [Not the skill] would pose some problems for Jon & you could probably get some good numbers on the exotics i.e fight going to a decision etc.

People like this are why I'd make a fortune betting against Jones. Pretty much any good UFC heavy would wreck Jones.

I would bet $500 that youve never made a single fucking dollar betting on MMA.

Barnett +240
Travis Browne +300
Overeem +180
Mitrione +450
Nelson +280
Hunt +220
Brock -180
Werdum +110
JDS -130
Miocic +190
Cain -225

You are welcome

Pretty good, actually. I wouldn't change much.

Barnett +300
Travis Browne +150
As much as Browne may be overrated, his length could really give Jones trouble
Overeem +200
I'd take this bet - Overeem's size/strength combo is something Jones has never dealt with before
Mitrione +400
Nelson +500
Hunt +250
Brock -175
Werdum +130
JDS -180
Miocic +160
Cain -200

Of course, photos of Jones on the scales and how he's carrying the extra weight would impact all of these tremendously.

I think he is a moderate favorite against all but Miocic, Dos Santos, Werdum and Cain. Remember that fighting a HW is totally different from fighting a HW that just got done cutting down to LHW. Midn you, I still think Jones is the favorite against most of those guys, but we don't know for sure yet how well he can take a full force punch from a HW who isn't trying to cut himself down. With guys with that size and power, a strike that even only partially lands can easily change the whole course of the fight. It really does make that puncher's chance way, way larger.

I think he is a moderate favorite against all but Miocic, Dos Santos, Werdum and Cain. Remember that fighting a HW is totally different from fighting a HW that just got done cutting down to LHW. Midn you, I still think Jones is the favorite against most of those guys, but we don't know for sure yet how well he can take a full force punch from a HW who isn't trying to cut himself down. With guys with that size and power, a strike that even only partially lands can easily change the whole course of the fight. It really does make that puncher's chance way, way larger.
You realize that Werdum for example only was 232 against Hunt? If Jones holds back on his diet, and not cuts any weight it wouldnt surprise me if he was somewhere in the 225 range and still probably more ripped than Werdum. That is 7 pounds difference..

Back