Take this information with a grain of salt.

So you see no confusing language in the section I quoted below? You can't tell me you read that over once before posting it.

This is how it works. You take it immediately in the morning and even after use. Let's 20 minutes after its applied and USADA were to test you. You will test clean every time. Now this drug isn't without its drawbacks. He says the time when trace metabolites of modified molecules that could show up in a test is usually in the evening. Between the hours of say 10pm to 5am. That is if you applied the drug on at 6am the day before. That time frame usually means you're ok. Because the testers aren't gonna be knocking on your door at 2am. But they will come at 6am. Now if a user didn't apply the drug until say 10 am the day before. It's very possibly to test positive if a tester tests you at say 7am the following day.

I had no reason to lie but the doctor said the only other thing that can give a positive for codeine is if I took heroin!!! I was like wtf? I don't touch that shit. And she knows that. It was a non issue but that just let's you know that certain drugs can metabolize into completely different ones but in the same class of drugs.

Sounds like your doctor needs to do some reading, for example, you can test positive for codeine if you ate something containing poppy seeds, which can contain morphine and codeine in quantities that easily cause false positives on opiate-tests.

People have successfully sued employers for wrongful termination after they ate poppy-seed bagels and then been fired after failing a workplace drug-test. So these days, if you trigger the cheap instant-result test, they retest to make sure it wasn't a false positive.

uber PEDs huh?

all right. Well... see ya later!

So you see no confusing language in the section I quoted below? You can't tell me you read that over once before posting it.
Let me clarify. You are supposed to take the drug in the morning. Earlier the better. When you take the drug. Nothing will show up in your system. At least not right after application. The drug just has like a 12 hour cycle. During that 12 hours cycle, they are completely undetectable. Even if USADA were to test you during those 12 hours. After those twelve hours as the drug burns off. It's very possible to test positive for trace metabolites of other similar drugs that are in fact banned. That's the biproduct. That's why you can't be sloppy while taking these substances. After the drugs effects are finished from when you first took it in the morning after 12 hours or so. It's possible to test positive for trace metabolites between the hours of 10pm to 5am. But since testers 9 times out of 10 don't test during that time. You should be free and clear.

Chad Mendes knows those body creams.

You mean to tell me that there's a secret drug of whose existence an entire rather popular forum is aware of but somehow USADA isn't?

Seems legit.

Chad Mendes knows those body creams.
It may not be a cream. A cream needs to be meticulously measured. It may very well be a patch. Just slap it on one of your ass cheeks. A patch is measured perfectly every time. But if it's a cream there is a bigger margin of error no doubt. Just sloppiness from Jones.

It's probably just BS (not that there are undetectable designer steroids but the exact story) but it doesn't sound impossible so there's a small chance this is true.
Jones and Beock testing positive for PCT drugs is a weird coincidence and both have the money for designer stuff and shouldn't fail for something as trivial as PCT drugs

Lance Armstrong never tested positive. So i believe this.

You mean to tell me that there's a secret drug of whose existence an entire rather popular forum is aware of but somehow USADA isn't?

Seems legit.
I have no idea what the name of this drug is and neither does my contact. There have been former balco guys saying that there are currently 20 peds out there untraceable by USADA. You do the math. Until USADA gets this drug in their little hands. Identify the drug. There won't be a test for it! The thing is. This isn't a drug marketed on the internet. Drugs like Trenbolone are mainstream and out there. Easy to test for. The price of this drug also keeps it out of the hands of Joe blow. Thus out of the hands of USADA.

Seems legit.

Designer steroids aren't some mythical thin they exist and I'm sure WADA is aware they exist but they can't test for it because it's hard to test for something if you don't know its chemical structure or what exactly it even is.

Conte and Heredia are famous because they sold designer steroids that you couldn't test for and they obviously weren't the first or last to do so.

The doping industry is always ahead of testing as the testers can only wait and react

Designer steroids aren't some mythical thin they exist and I'm sure WADA is aware they exist but they can't test for it because it's hard to test for something if you don't know its chemical structure or what exactly it even is.

Conte and Heredia are famous because they sold designer steroids that you couldn't test for and they obviously weren't the first or last to do so.

The doping industry is always ahead of testing as the testers can only wait and react
Exactly!! And these designer peds are very expensive. Making them cost prohibitive for the average Joe or even the average player in the NBA or NFL that make 350k a year.

Prime example is what Mir tested postive for. He tested positive for Tianabol. It's basically an off shoot from dianobol. Tianabol was the designer steroid of its time. Created to beat the tests. But since this is like 35+ years later. Tianabol has been found out and put on the list, has been found years.

Typical sherdog responses to increase post counts. With the increased positive tests lately is it a surprise that there is something out there attempting to be ahead of the curve that is very expensive and doesn't involve something as archaic as injecting? Seems plausible to me, regardless of a source from ts.

I'm starting to believe most of the top guys are on something now. A year or so ago I wouldn't have believed it.

It's probably just BS (not that there are undetectable designer steroids but the exact story) but it doesn't sound impossible so there's a small chance this is true.
Jones and Beock testing positive for PCT drugs is a weird coincidence and both have the money for designer stuff and shouldn't fail for something as trivial as PCT drugs
Exactly! That's why this story is VERY plausible. I said to take it with a grain of salt. This is 4th hand infomation. Maybe even more.

If you're looking for the rest of the salt, Mark Hunt has it

a whole lot of "i dont know's" coupled with a whole lot of "it does this and this and its for this"

hmmmm

Back