Take the pledge. Just say "NO" to full kits and the wankers who wear them.

People are actually buying these Uno card ripoff shirts? I don't believe it. I've not seen them in stores, and I certainly have not seen anyone wearing one.

Yes, they can. Did you see the monster logo on RRR jersey? It's all going to work out. I know there are a lot of UFC haters on the board who like to rile things up but fight week corporate sponsorship is a good thing long term. Short term pain for some fighters who can't manage their business properly and end up losing sponsorships, but the deal itself doesn't preclude anyone from having sponsors.

The marketing of these "full kits" is a bad idea. The idea of grown ass men parading around sporting events in "full kit wanker" regalia is ridiculous. 95% of the fans won't buy it, and the ones that do will be labeled wankers...I support the UFC BTW, most likely purchase more fights than your ass does.

People are actually buying these Uno card ripoff shirts? I don't believe it. I've not seen them in stores, and I certainly have not seen anyone wearing one.

That's a good thing. Nobody likes or respects a wanker. The less of them the better. I don't want these clowns infecting MMA like they have the soccer game.

The marketing of these "full kits" is a bad idea. The idea of grown ass men parading around sporting events in "full kit wanker" regalia is ridiculous. 95% of the fans won't buy it, and the ones that do will be labeled wankers...I support the UFC BTW, most likely purchase more fights than your ass does.

Plenty of people buy jersey's to wear to football and American football matches. Are they all wankers? How is this different? I think you are taking the piss and having a laugh.

Plenty of people buy jersey's to wear to football and American football matches. Are they all wankers? How is this different? I think you are taking the piss and having a laugh.

Just a jersey? No. Full pads and shit...."full kit wanker". I held on to my Reggie White Eagles jersey until it vaporized. I get sponsorship and supporting fighters. T-Shirts and jerseys are one thing....But these "full kit guys" are wankers. runnpray, I highly doubt your ass would ever venture outside of your home wearing a "full kit"? And if you saw a clown who was wearing one, you would think that dude was a wanker. And you would be right. Because they are.

runnpray, I highly doubt your ass would ever venture outside of your home wearing a "full kit"? .
What about in the privacy of my own home on fight night with only like minded friends and family and a strict no cell phone pictures agreement? Surely that must be acceptable. Kind of the same line of thought - I see these dudes riding their bikes in little mini-pelatons on weekend mornings in their biking sausage suits. If I see anyone wearing a yellow jersey, they get a horn honk and a "LANCE!!!", polka dot jersey? honk and "KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!" No one wants to see Sal the Butcher from down the street ride by in his sausage suit.

What about in the privacy of my own home on fight night with only like minded friends and family and a strict no cell phone pictures agreement? Surely that must be acceptable. Kind of the same line of thought - I see these dudes riding their bikes in little mini-pelatons on weekend mornings in their biking sausage suits. If I see anyone wearing a yellow jersey, they get a horn honk and a "LANCE!!!", polka dot jersey? honk and "KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!" No one wants to see Sal the Butcher from down the street ride by in his sausage suit.

Rock on. What one does in the privacy of his or her home is their business. My over all plan to eliminate "full kit wankers" entirely includes a program for recovering "full kit wankers", those who have been shamed into realizing how ridiculous one looks who "suites up" to play, and has zero chance of participating in the event. I think recovering "full kit wankers" may ultimately lead to its eradication? Who better to counsel those still participating than those who have "seen the light"?

No one over the age of 13 should ever go to a sporting event in "full kit wanker" rigalia, without 95% of the folks in the arena thinking they're a wanker.

My movement is against grown ass men wearing "full sports kits".....I stopped wearing underwoos when I was 10. You wanna play "dress up" and put your heroes "kit" on fine. But do it in the privacy of your own home. No one else wants to see you make an ass of yourself.

I already have both of Rondas kits. I am at full wank at least twice a weak.

You think a thread is needed for this?
You think half of the people who watch the fights even knows that they could buy those same clothes?
Do people really get excited when an outfit is called a "kit" to make it sound less lame than it is?

One word answers all of the above:
newbreed.

Rock on. What one does in the privacy of his or her home is their business. My over all plan to eliminate "full kit wankers" entirely includes a program for recovering "full kit wankers", those who have been shamed into realizing how ridiculous one looks who "suites up" to play, and has zero chance of participating in the event. I think recovering "full kit wankers" may ultimately lead to its eradication? Who better to counsel those still participating than those who have "seen the light"?

No one over the age of 13 should ever go to a sporting event in "full kit wanker" rigalia, without 95% of the folks in the arena thinking they're a wanker.
Id love to see your house,car,and wardrobe to see how cool/hip/trendsetter that you are..I bet your not much to talk about yourself..lol

errr..what if I already ordered a bunch? By a bunch I mean 1 of every fighter and 2 of every champ and 10 McGregor.

This is America, damn it. Could we have some decency and call it a jersey and shorts? Maybe a uniform?

"Kit"

That alone is wanker shit.

Here's the only MMA gear I wear . . .

2eg8ya8.jpg

. . . of course since I got it back in 1999 it's ragged as all hell, but still!!!

Q!!! Huge fan of the show

LAAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't pay me to wear any of that garbage apparel.

This is America, damn it. Could we have some decency and call it a jersey and shorts? Maybe a uniform?

"Kit"

That alone is wanker shit.

Oh ok, the uniforms suck I agree. Speak English ya fuckin English fool.

You look a lot like Fedor, but I'm sure you hear that all the time. Anyway, it must be an old photo because Cabbage Correia still has hair.

Damn!! I know I got a big cranium, but that's just cruel!! :icon_cry2

Well played tho! :icon_chee

Back