Take that England you bast***s

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You got what you deserved for ruining my TV viewing the past 2 months......yeah 1966, beating argetina and watching Johnny "cocksmoke" Vaughn guffaw about England all day may have been nice for you guys but for me if i saw one more programme about it my TV was getting bricked....

Now that they got an ass beating from Brazil i only have to put up with another 2 weeks of them talking about how heroic and valiant a struggle they put up and how Brazil cheated.......

Huzzah:)

What was the score? I'm not really much of a soccer fan, but you're making it sound rather lobsided.

Fuck you, you fuckin wanker!!!!

Can someone ban this motherfucker!!!!

taking the piss is fine and we all exchange abit of banter but this is fuckin wrong.

And j you cock smoker if you were with five feet of me now i would break your fuckin jaw.

Originally posted by RangerFTL
What was the score? I'm not really much of a soccer fan, but you're making it sound rather lobsided.

It was a very close 2-1 game to brazil, the heat really took it out of our boys.

Buyt congrats to brazil, the better team won on the day.

2-1 to Brazil

it was actually alot closer than i made it sound, when Jun--jun whatever got sent off, England probably should have equalised

Originally posted by OilinDaDrum
Fuck you, you fuckin wanker!!!!

Can someone ban this motherfucker!!!!

taking the piss is fine and we all exchange abit of banter but this is fuckin wrong.

And j you cock smoker if you were with five feet of me now i would break your fuckin jaw.

Easy now, its nothing personal against you or any other fine englishman but i do get pissed off seeing it all the time on my TV. But it was meant in good humour....

Some would argue that maybe there is a slight chip on my shoulder since Scotland failed to qualify, but still...

I'd pay good money to see David Beckham publicly beaten and sodimised.

I hate that prick.

Im sayin nothin cause I'm meetin 5 of these english dudes at the UFC.

Wow wasn't my comment yesterday about how soccer is soooo exciting that they run around for an hour in a very large open field only to end up with an exciting 2-1 score. And let's not forget that I also said if the U.S. didn't have so many sports to choose from growing up we would be alot better at soccer and maybe the absolute best in the world. In any event congradulations Brazil, good game England now except the loss of the game you invented and don't cry and say the word WANKER 10,000 times. At least it was close right.

Originally posted by Espo
Wow wasn't my comment yesterday about how soccer is soooo exciting that they run around for an hour in a very large open field only to end up with an exciting 2-1 score. And let's not forget that I also said if the U.S. didn't have so many sports to choose from growing up we would be alot better at soccer and maybe the absolute best in the world. In any event congradulations Brazil, good game England now except the loss of the game you invented and don't cry and say the word WANKER 10,000 times. At least it was close right.

....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Espo

Er, yeah, whatever...

I found that match absolutely killer cause my favourite team won! Looks like they might be adding that fifth star to their emblem after all! England played decently imo, but really I think they should have scored and didn't capitalize with an extra man.

Beckham played decently actually, I thought he was a standout in the england side, very few times did he do anything stupid, he rarely lost the ball and knew how to get the job done on his end - pitty Seaman fucked up.

- m

who?........ England a country?.........I thought it was an island?

england is one of 3 countries on the britihs isles

we are one of the others and the taffys are the other

it's okay i believe he was changing his name to angoro "man o rage" anyway..

Originally posted by Money

HOOLIGAN on the LOOSE in Sherdog. Everyone duck for cover!

we're all hoologans here, its all we do:)

besides, at least we qualified;)

Back