Social Take out Food or Delivery

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Commercials for Grub Hub, Burger King, Mc Donalds, Papa Johns...If this shit is so contagious, who the hell wants all these kitchen workers and delivery guys handling our food..They are willing to crush everything else because of social distancing, but breathing on our food is OK?

Cooking at home, packaged products is a much safer bet...shit doesn’t make sense..

Burger King and KFC are sending out a lot of emails for free delivery and special offers.

Uber Eats is also sending out discounts and free delivery for local food (but you still have to pay about 7 dollars for tax and service, not to mention tips).

I think the deals are worth it. Support the economy. Touch the packaging as little as possible and wash your hands before eating if it's an issue for you.

I am guessing getting food delivered is safer than going out to a supermarket.

Probably best to not eat directly from the package, and to reheat it for 5 minutes to be extra cautious.

I don't, I only trust what I cook at home right now, not that I probably haven't already come into contact with the virus, it's very possible, but I rather stay on the safer side.

When I eat out, it’s only from the small local joints now. Gotta support them, & hope they are still around when this shit ends someday.

I've got some chicken breasts thawing on the counter top and I'm heating them mildly to raise the temp slowly so the little nasties can grow happily. Then I'll rub them on my taint before consuming them raw.

Cause that's how I roll

When I eat out, it’s only from the small local joints now. Gotta support them, & hope they are still around when this shit ends someday.
Same here. I did pickup from the Chicken Pie Shop last night. A true San Diego gem.

Yeah it is a 'dangerous' risk but I think about all those employees who need our business to keep those paychecks coming in. Especially the small local eateries.

Seriously. Who the hell would order from BURGER KING??

I try to keep eating out to a minimum, but since I am not completely impacted by this yet I feel kind of an obligation to help local businesses. I even got beer to go from a local microbrew.

We've actually been getting delivery or picking stuff up a little more than normal just to try and support the local places. No one wants to see a bunch of empty buildings in the neighborhood if they all close down.

Just like sex, food tastes a bit better when its risky.

I think I saw the local paper report a local bank will cover 50% of take out bill if you order from one of their customers and document it on social media.

Back