Take Machida vs Dan off 157 and card=Flop, Take Rusey vs Carmouch off 157 card=Succes

I ain't gonna be too upset if there's a finish in the Hendo Machida fight but if it's a close decision...

So why didnt the UFC try to see how well they can headline without an epic match of Dan vs. Machida? I'll tell you why, cause it would have bombed. The UFC needed a very strong Co-Main Event to make it seem as if Rusey was a draw.

Ronda outdrew Hendo in STRIKEFORCE.

still. So if you take the Machida vs. Dan match the card will fail badly. I would be surprised if it did over 200,000 buys. If you take Rusey vs. Carmoch off of that card and just have Machida vs. Dan headline that card will still do over 400,000 buys.

But since the UFC are using Dan and Machida to make it look like Rusey is a PPV main event fighter this card will do well but only cause of Dan and Machida.

Also the difference between Aldo getting a UFC belt right off the bat is that he atleast had earned it by fighting tough competition. Also the UFC moved a WHOLE division to the UFC. It did not only signed 3 fighters like the UFC did with this Womens division. Im pretty sure Dana nut riders are going to disagree with me or flame me.

genius-meme.jpg

whitebelt registered 2 days ago with a dumb controverse thread with the subject of the moment.

I've never seen that in Sherdog.

:rolleyes:

rousey pulled in almost the same numbers hendo v. fedor did and pulled much better numbers then hendo v. feijao...hendo is not a draw...a legend? hell yes...huge draw? not so much

rousey pulled in almost the same numbers hendo v. fedor did and pulled much better numbers then hendo v. feijao...hendo is not a draw...a legend? hell yes...huge draw? not so much

Sherdog has no room for facts.

So why didnt the UFC try to see how well they can headline without an epic match of Dan vs. Machida? I'll tell you why, cause it would have bombed. The UFC needed a very strong Co-Main Event to make it seem as if Rusey was a draw.

why would they do that tho? rousey title fight and hendo v. machida sells better together then either one by themselves...thats a fact...if hendo v. shogun only did 250k theres zero chance in hell hendo v. draws more on its own...as legendary as hendo is, hes not a huge draw...both sides benefit off this pairing...

What odds are you that you are wrong?
I bet 2/1

Women had it been a success would be proven in strike force.

Gina vs Cyborg was one of the most watched fights in Strikeforce's history

Take your sandy vagina to another thread.

Back