Take Machida vs Dan off 157 and card=Flop, Take Rusey vs Carmouch off 157 card=Succes

a UFC belt fight>non belt fight. Thats just the way it is, and should be.

Ah, the impotent tears are strong in this one.

Hendo/Machida was always going to be 3. They had a chance to make it a main event but gee, wonder why they didn't? Perhaps because one or both fighters wouldn't come to terms on it? They needed to replace a main event and the co-main wasn't stepping up. Get that through your thick skull.

I won't see a single cent of that money. Why is that my business or concern?

Well I dont give a damn if you do care about this. But you replying to it makes it seem like you do Einstein, :rolleyes:.

Its about Entitlement. Dan and Machida have put in hard work and have grown the sport more. They have put in time in this sport. Rusey has not done any of that. Not to mention if this card does over 450K it will be cause of Machida and Dan not cause of Rusey or Faber.

a UFC belt fight>non belt fight. Thats just the way it is, and should be.

The UFC womens' belt is practically worthless. It is more worthless now that Rusey didnt even have to earn it to get it. Not to mention there are only 2 fighters signed to that division only.

you guys aren't getting the big picture and that is the hendo machida fight is NOT gonna be a 5 rounder fight due to it not being the main event. this is really retarded. who cares about ronda and who the fuck is she fighting anyway?

This, who gives a Fuck about headline ego stroking, it's missing two potential awesome rounds of Machida going Daniel san on a gassed Hendo. What if Hendo v Shogun was a three rounder and we got to watch Rousey put on another armbar on some chic we don't know?

Hendo/Machida was always going to be 3. They had a chance to make it a main event but gee, wonder why they didn't? Perhaps because one or both fighters wouldn't come to terms on it? They needed to replace a main event and the co-main wasn't stepping up. Get that through your thick skull.

Where is your source shit face? I get it your talking out your ass like a true dumbass right!!!..... Go back to feeding on your mamas nipple kid. The grown ups are talking here.

Well no shit its going to do over 350K. Knock Knock, do you even have a brain? Dan vs. machida is fighting in that card genius.

you see I would have bought all your bull crap if Dan vs. Machida wasnt on this card. But since they are on this card I aint buying what youre selling. you along with all the lemmings will claim this card did well and give alot of credit to Rusey, when all the credit should be giving to Dan and Machida.

Dan has been an extremely disappointing ppv draw. He has never headlined an event that did over 350,000 buys.

Btw it's funny all the whine asses have such a big problem with this when Hendo says he couldn't give a shit whether he's main or co main.

It amazes me how little some of the fans on this site actual know about the sport.

What odds are you that you are wrong?
I bet 2/1

Women had it been a success would be proven in strike force.

people underestimate how much just curiosity will make people buy this card for the hell of it.
'
Add that to the fact that the media will be all over this event for good or bad. The first UFC women headline and fight ever? This will get alot of attention and draw casuals in for the curiosity factor. And then hardcores will buy for Machida vs Hendo and with all these factors I will be surprised if this does less than 350k

What odds are you that you are wrong?
I bet 2/1

Women had it been a success would be proven in strike force.

I guess English is not your first language?

Btw Rousey, Cyborg and Gina were among the biggest draws in Strikeforce. So uh yeah wtf are you talking about?

You really don't think Rousey/Carmouche will draw significant interest from outside the hardcore fandom? If the UFC does it's job marketing this event it would have decent numbers (above 200k) even without the hardcores buying for the Hendo/Machida fight.

Unfortunately, whining babies don't need facts and logic to cry over.

Your understanding of facts are lies and bull crap. Dont care for your "facts. Fact is Hendo vs. Shogun did 290K not 250K. Fact is Machida has never Main evented a PPV that did lower than 400K. Those are facts, learn the differerence before you make yourself look like a fool.

Dan has been an extremely disappointing ppv draw. He has never headlined an event that did over 350,000 buys.

Btw it's funny all the whine asses have such a big problem with this when Hendo says he couldn't give a shit whether he's main or co main.

It amazes me how little some of the fans on this site actual know about the sport.

Wheres your source that Dan did not want to headline this card? willing to bet you have none. Also, Dan's management were mad he and Machida were not headlining. Rather believe them than you, sorry.

You really don't think Rousey/Carmouche will draw significant interest from outside the hardcore fandom? If the UFC does it's job marketing this event it would have decent numbers (above 200k) even without the hardcores buying for the Hendo/Machida fight.

So why didnt the UFC try to see how well they can headline without an epic match of Dan vs. Machida? I'll tell you why, cause it would have bombed. The UFC needed a very strong Co-Main Event to make it seem as if Rusey was a draw.

Source or gtfo

I guess English is not your first language?

Btw Rousey, Cyborg and Gina were among the biggest draws in Strikeforce. So uh yeah wtf are you talking about?

Please provide facts to back up your contention that they were among the biggest draws, ie. Ratings comparison, etc. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

This is more of an award ceremony than an actual fight. It's not going to last long and Rousey will look like a badass professional showing off some flashy BJJ to the public. (she's -1100 for this fight)

Liz Carmouche is not great. She couldn't beat Kaufmann, couldn't beat Coenen. She probably got the shot because she finishes fights, and Dana loves that.

Edit: No disrespect to Carmouche, but this isn't a big fight for Rousey. If Dana had wanted a big fight he would've spent the extra cash to get cyborg to 135. But why do that when nobody knows who any of them are in the first place?

Last edited:
Please provide facts to back up your contention that they were among the biggest draws, ie. Ratings comparison, etc. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

I'm not going to scour the internet for strikeforce ratings, but I will tell you that they were a major draw for me and people I know. Moreso than Jake Shields was. Especially Cyborg and Rousey.

Thats some real short term thinking by the TS. When they added women, they didn't do it because they thought they'd make a fortune off the first fight. If you actually watch these bitches fight, you will probably get into it. It's not just Rousey, either. There are a bunch of them that are really entertaining and about half of them are hot.

Back