Take a moment to appreciate Jose Aldo.

in 9 ufc fights.

5 f*cking times.

over 50%...

Cain didn't pull out that much ffs...

He fought 9 times and pulled out 5. That means he pulled out 5 times out of 14 UFC fights you idiot. Only 36%.

200.gif

Aldo Almighty...

Current Champs need to take a page out of his How To Be a Champion book, some of these current so called Champs have no idea or clue on the responsibility of how to be a Champion using belts for shoulder jewelry.

Last edited:
in 9 ufc fights.

5 f*cking times.

over 50%...

Cain didn't pull out that much ffs...

I went over this in the other thread.

1) Aldo is not 'the champion of pulling out' - that would be Riddle, followed by Sakara and Tavares ...then a long list of guys with 5-6 pull outs.

2) His pull out to total fights ratio is nearly identical to many other long-standing champions.

3) LOL at comparing him to Cain, who has only 16 fights total on his record but has already pulled out 3 times, has only defended twice and has suffered long injury layoffs since winning the title.

I know that you're willfully ignoring the facts and just straight trolling at this point so I won't waste any more time on you. Just pointing out what a liar you are and moving on.

Absolutely an all time great with the career to prove it.

overrated. Fought mini fights his whole career. Shadow of the fighter he was in WEC.

Pull out merchant. Expects people to bow to him because he was the champ. Bitter. Mentally unstable. 13 seconds
That was slow. You mental midgets usually chime in within the first three posts. It drives you crazy that McGregor is nowhere close to goat status like Aldo is. Before you reply with your usual regurgitation please realize that you must defend to even be considered for goat status. Now brush your teeth and go to bed. Mom will be up later to tuck you in.

That was slow. You mental midgets usually chime in within the first three posts. It drives you crazy that McGregor is nowhere close to goat status like Aldo is. Before you reply with your usual regurgitation please realize that you must defend to even be considered for goat status. Now brush your teeth and go to bed. Mom will be up later to tuck you in.
source.gif

Lol. What a comeback. Your an official Internet Einstein. Congratulations. You think a loser with 2500 posts since Sept of this year would have more to offer.
it's more than your lame sooky personal attack deserved.

Continue on being triggered nerd.

I absolutley appreciate Aldo,i just wish he could get a fight.

Is Aldo laughing here? I can't tell

hqdefault.jpg
I'm not sure. Seems to be covering his face. I'll go back and look at the footage.

upload_2016-12-23_9-8-37.png

forensic evidence detected traces of salt in a watery substance near his tear duct. Unhappy: confirmed.

This guy could retire today a top five p4p all time great, but after ten years of dominating top fighters and facing the first loss of his career at featherweight Jose is still determined as ever to go after the best of the best and show everyone what a real champion acts like.

After finally getting his belt back after a year of calling out the champion he immediately signed on to fight the next best fighter in the division. No hesition, no negotiation, no bitching.

Then when his opponent pulls out, what does Aldo do? He calls out the best fighter in the division ABOVE him. No sitting on the shelf or asking for an easy road here.

And why? So he can EARN, not be given, but EARN a shot at the only man to beat him in his own division.

Even though it's unlikely to happen, we should all take a moment to say our thanks that there are still real fighters in this sport and not everyone is trying to call out barely ranked or outright retired fighters.

WAR Aldo the Fearless.
Any serious fan of MMA has a lot of respect for Aldo. Unfortunately a lot of people will discredit a decade of hard work for 13 seconds. GSP wasn't treated nearly as harshly for the first Serra fight...

I have no idea what is going on here.

Aldo is one of the best strikers to ever enter the octagon, with good head movement, footwork, nasty kicks and knees
Probably has the best TDD of all time
And is a phenomenal grappler

He might be the most well rounded fighter of all time, definitely deserves more credit

War Aldo, truly one of the greats

He fought 9 times and pulled out 5. That means he pulled out 5 times out of 14 UFC fights you idiot. Only 36%.
you are an idiot.
Only fought 9 times in the UFC
don't add the 5 pull out
HE DIDN'T F*CKING FIGHT!!!!!
they re-scheduled the f*cking fight.

Back