Take a look at Europe's 'Defense Ministers' (pic) - LOL

i don't see how you can pin 9/11 on bush. a lot of people would argue that clinton's lack of seriousness in taking terrorism seriously during his time in office contributed. the war in iraq i agree with you on. no i wasn't a kid. i'm 36. having a different opinion doesn't mean that i'm an idiot. we clearly have differing views. look at obama's tenure. he created more debt under his reign than bush. he divided our country even more with his race-baiting, and now we have moronic college students calling white people racists to further his agenda of giving more power to other countries and making america less powerful. obamacare has been a disaster.

1.- Clinton was dealing with Yugoslav wars, genocides in Africa, Somalia, the ending of the first intifada and the beginning of the second, its not like he had a shitty role in foreign affairs, Clinton left America in a very strong position.

2.- The war in Iraq, costed trillions, left thousands dead, and tens of thousands wounded, and its costs are projected to increase as wounded service members keep receiving treatment it left America in a really weak spot. That alone makes Bush worse than a lame duck president.

3.- Take away the costs of Iraq and Afghanistan wars who Bush kept off-records and you have 2 trillion less on the debt, plus Obama received the worst recession in decades so it was normal for deficits to raise, thats how you get out of it, that spending saved millions of jobs. Not to mention the fact that a lot of these costs are just growing organically, medical expenses and SS make up the large bulk of spending and they just keep growing.

4.- Obama first term was that of reconciliation, if you want to blame race relations blame the obstructionist and racist polarization of the republican party that led to that party being hijacked by a bunch of crazies, even republicans are crying now that their party has gone to the shitter.

Mad dog wants a sandwich. Get to work ladies.

LOL at Mad Dog Mattis.

4b4bf4c41dba5ec8020e52ebad8913ef.jpg

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillary. But I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes: don't fuck with me or I'll kill you all.":cool:

Wow, pure sexism.. Why don't you go back home to the ME and beat some more women. Seems you would fit in there, and not the modern western world.

My god man, not one single woman wants to be groped and raped... Some of us here know women that are victims of rape, and your comments about wanting to be dominated are a slap in the face amidst a horrific recovery. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You should consider closing your legs, as your ass doesn't know what it is talking about.

Trump and Putin now rule the, "modern Western world". Women can either shut their mouths or get on their knees and open wider...;)

The American concept of "defense" has been fucked up for a long time. Wars of choice have absolutely nothing to do with defending freedom, yet people continue to buy into that thought without question.

They gonna disarm you with a smile (from unattractive women), and make you quit.

Back