Take a look at Europe's 'Defense Ministers' (pic) - LOL

The Russian dude looks like a major hard ass.

The Russian looks as though he is about to live up to the finest traditions of the Red Army, and rape every woman in that photo:)

Fun fact, Shoigu (the "Russian" dude) is not even Russian and got no military experience, if i am not mistaking he is an engineer. Still he done some interesting things. Crimea and Donbass (The early stages) was pretty interesting military operations.

picture-taken-13-august-2007-shows-russian-president-vladimir-putin-picture-id76085535

syria_russia_c0-0-550-320_s885x516.jpeg

He is the only one from Russian government that i actually like.

Last edited:
Ha! the Iraqi Defense Minister got them all beat! The infidels will drown in a pool of their own blood!

T.s understands they just need to hold a pen or verbaly command actual military types right? Theres no bench press requirement

Most western European militaries are stage props. They rely on the US and the common knowledge that anyone who touched them would face full US invasion the next day.

In the event of cooling US relations or an actual war rest assured the staff would turn mysteriously male one by one.

Are those the countries in Europe that fell for this new age feminism trend ?

finalpostingministers.jpg

Now, let's look at who's now in charge as our Secretary of Defense.

th

I can't believe Europe has put it's safety in the hands of free-spirited progressive ladies who have no idea how to defend or grow a nation's strength. Thankfully, the people of US woke up to the insanity of political correctness and got Trump, who in turn put our nation in the hands of Mad Dog.

Thats the EU for you..
Weak marxism .

IF you show weakness, then they will be brutal. Nothing disgusts women more than a weak man.

But a strong man? A woman will willingly submit and betray her own to be dominated by a strong man. Which is why these "educated, progressive" women are hungrily letting in hundreds of thousands of savage, angry migrants. They need real men, as their progressive European counterparts are failing to satisfy this role.

The fact that a country's men even lets a woman into the position of "Ministry of Defense" (or any position of power really) is the ultimate shit test. They absolutely failed and shall now be outbred for it.

Wow, pure sexism.. Why don't you go back home to the ME and beat some more women. Seems you would fit in there, and not the modern western world.

My god man, not one single woman wants to be groped and raped... Some of us here know women that are victims of rape, and your comments about wanting to be dominated are a slap in the face amidst a horrific recovery. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You should consider closing your legs, as your ass doesn't know what it is talking about.

IF you show weakness, then they will be brutal. Nothing disgusts women more than a weak man.

But a strong man? A woman will willingly submit and betray her own to be dominated by a strong man. Which is why these "educated, progressive" women are hungrily letting in hundreds of thousands of savage, angry migrants. They need real men, as their progressive European counterparts are failing to satisfy this role.

The fact that a country's men even lets a woman into the position of "Ministry of Defense" (or any position of power really) is the ultimate shit test. They absolutely failed and shall now be outbred for it.
tip fedora

I know what the message is trying to say but, frankly, them being women really doesn't mean they can't be damned good in the capacity of minister of defense. Maybe we should do what is so often asked of feminists looking to appoint people because of their sex and look at their credentials rather than just judging them based on their sex?...

Does the OP have information on the qualifications/careers of any of these women prior to posting the meme? Let's be honest, he doesn't. So, does anyone?
But the echo chamber. Please do not disturb.

th

I can't believe Europe has put it's safety in the hands of free-spirited progressive ladies who have no idea how to defend or grow a nation's strength. Thankfully, the people of US woke up to the insanity of political correctness and got Trump, who in turn put our nation in the hands of Mad Dog.
You think the Minister of Defense of Albania (or any of them) is progressive and free spirited? You listed a handful of European defense ministers and that makes you conclude the whole faith of the EU lies in the people in the picture's hands.

I know you're just posting this because you lack critical thinking and you're out for easy likes. At least try to put a tiny amount of effort in it.

well most of those countries defense strategy is that of a woman- run to a big strong man a.k.a. america

weve been subsidizing their defense for decades, they dont bother to have a big military because they have a scary boyfriend

that being said, i dont see any reason why a woman cant be a defense minister if shes good at her job. i think whoever is best for the job should have it, race or gender be damned
And like women will do, they'll insult us for our shortcomings when we're not helping them.

This is exactly what is happening to Europe's women. They were given totally freedom and equality and they don't want it. Feminism is a cry for help and the women of Europe are looking around and see nothing but beta males. Subconsciously, they see alpha male tendencies in the Muslims and they welcoming in with open arms.

th

LOL at Mad Dog Mattis.

4b4bf4c41dba5ec8020e52ebad8913ef.jpg

This is exactly what is happening to Europe's women. They were given totally freedom and equality and they don't want it. Feminism is a cry for help and the women of Europe are looking around and see nothing but beta males. Subconsciously, they see alpha male tendencies in the Muslims and they welcoming in with open arms.

Why would they want less freedom and equality? Why would they want to go back to being property? This defies logic.

It's a Dalek you ignorant fool.

Now if we want to follow your ridiculous line of thinking through it could be said that the migrates are not the savage males you think as they are running away from conflicts. Real savage males would all be staying behind to fight the battles, not running.

Of course the real world does not work like this and women are not a monolith when it comes to what they like in partners.
right. they are cowards who are too afraid to defend their country and their women and children. so they flee to the west and rape, molest, bully, and harrass the woman and children here.

people think muslims are alpha males are wrong. the are absolute pussies. that is why they run in packs and they prey on women.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back