Media Take 3 - Conor says he didn't say, "It's just business" to Khabib

McG says that after round 3, "his round", that he said to Khabib, "Don't be bitching."

So far we've had "It's just business", and "It's just kisses."

And the debate continues on...

Doesn't really matter in any case, because he was tapping like Gregory Hines in the very next round.

Time-stamped:

Nothing about Connor's looks and mannerisms what would indicate that's khabib said to him...lol he just trying to talk himself into another payday by downplaying the fact that he was shook... with that being.... said I have absolutely no interest in seeing a rematch because I feel there's nothing that Connor can do that would change the result.

Conor once again successfully manipulating the masses.

He doesn't even believe his own nonsense, and knows he got smashed, despite cheating repeatedly. He posted that to get his name back out there, which has clearly worked judging by the response here and in the media to his post.

Khabib's response was perfect...two pics and one sentence. Khabib wins in the cage and on social media lol

Nothing about Connor's looks and mannerisms what would indicate that's khabib said to him...lol he just trying to talk himself into another payday by downplaying the fact that he was shook... with that being.... said I have absolutely no interest in seeing a rematch because I feel there's nothing that Connor can do that would change the result.
Huge Khabib fan, and while I want to see the Ferg fight next, I wouldn't mind seeing Conor get destroyed again for comedy purposes.

@Frank McEdgar @BiGWHOMPS I know it hurts bros, bring it in, Arqueto has got you:

6CyJv5E.gif

2MozwJZ.png

3UnTLlc.gif
Really..? You going with that "Don't be b!tching" So you make a b!tch neck crank you into tapping. Don't be b!tching bro, it's just business...

Clear as day he said “It’s only business.” It doesn’t even sound like “Don’t be bitching.” He’s trying to save some face after getting embarrassed after talking so much shit. Just trying to keep his name out there.

You might be right about everything up until the bold.
He is by far the biggest name in MMA
He doesn't need to try to keep his name out there
it's always there

this place is proof

Enough with the PR from Conor.. I heard it's only business.

Show me where he denies saying the business line. You do know it's possible to say 2 different things in the same round right?
Oh come on brother....

He basically says that he did not say "It's only business" at the end of Round3.
And the audio is really very clear that is what he said.

Look, I don't really have the inclination or the energy to argue either way, so....here what you want on that. I believe my ears and you can believe your ears, its all fine brother.

We're all good, just pointing out the audio that I have online.... take it easy, and peace to all Sherbros.
:)

Enough with the PR from Conor.. I heard it's only business.

Yep, and Khabib even confirmed that he said "It's only business" a while ago. This is damage control from McGregor and it is way too little and way too late.

Yep, and Khabib even confirmed that he said "It's only business" a while ago. This is damage control from McGregor and it is way too little and way too late.

Guess Khabib is lying bro.. took a while for Conor to come up with this one.. its so pathetic but hey in millions of followers you will find some to fool them and they will parrot this bullshit.

Last edited:
Back