Media Take 3 - Conor says he didn't say, "It's just business" to Khabib

And people will still praise him for being a good loser.

Conor is pathetic and just looks worse when he is always trying to make up excuses.He knew Khabib was seriously pissed and wanted to kill him.He got scared and said it's only business because he was getting his ass kicked and was hoping for Khabib to ease up on him a bit.Lmfao

Conor is pathetic and just looks worse when he is always trying to make up excuses.He knew Khabib was seriously pissed and wanted to kill him.He got scared and said it's only business because he was getting his ass kicked and was hoping for Khabib to ease up on him a bit.Lmfao
I get that people dislike him but you can't honestly believe that he asked a cagefighting opponent to "ease up a bit". That's just wishfull thinking..

I get that people dislike him but you can't honestly believe that he asked a cagefighting opponent to "ease up a bit". That's just wishfull thinking..
I never said he asked Khabib to ease up a bit.I said he was getting his ass kicked and was hoping he would.I do believe that is why he said It's only business like as to say I'm sorry for all the shit I talked.Lmfao

Last edited:
im getting ronda rousey vibes from all of connors nonsense after the fight. he really should focus on getting better and moving on with his life...its not like he cant keep fighting. . just needs to accept that the mma world doesnt revolve around him...and thats ok
There's nothing similar about how he handles losses and how Ronda did.
She went awol both times. He just talks nonsense.

Khabib Has now his own irish bitch. Nice one Khabib.

Last edited:
His insults are "Broke"

It's always about money. He can have all the money in the world and he still won't have heart.

Btiching because conor was cheating ???

Bitching is getting taken down by 2 week Chad Mendez and screaming for help from the ref.

There's nothing similar about how he handles losses and how Ronda did.
She went awol both times. He just talks nonsense.

I mean in the sense that neither of them seem to be able to cope with not being the ufc superstar anymore and not being able to move on. and ronda did go on talk shows saying how she wanted to end her life and getting pissed off whenever anybody in the media would ask about her losses.

Age is just a number

Prison is just a room

If someone was bringing up something like this, to Connor, back in 2016, he would’ve called them a proper loser. He was a great fighter, but he couldn’t be farther from that life, now.

I swear Sherdog is 100 threads posted 1000 times

giphy.gif

Back