News Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy likely to serve as the co-main event for Poirier/McGregor 3: Yay or Nay?

Should Tuivasa vs Hardy be the co-main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Making u think that’s true is the real tactic.

Women would rather watch Sean O’Malley than 2 soccer moms. But they can’t pay O’Malley 20k to fill in the card.

<seedat>
The preliminary main event gets more views than the main card mate.

Always got to throw a shitty low tier WMMA fight on the main card as well.

Kunitskaya's fights are all unwatchable. If it has a probability of being a decent WMMA fight, I've got no issue with it being on a main card, but that one is guaranteed to be a bunch of sloppy clinch fighting and cage stalling.

No idea why anyone who even has 1/100th the mma knowledge of the average sherdogger would put Hardy and tuivasa over Burns and Thompson. It’s almost like they just put fights in a randomized to select bout order. They are completely out of tune with the audience
I'm more interested in Thompson vs Burns than the main event.

Whatever.

Conor’s cards are “notoriously” weak because they can be. The casuals would buy if it was Jessica Eye vs a soccer mom, in the co-main. Let’s just get it done. Once and for all.

lol. Holy fuck I’m hung over. I had to edit that shit 3 times.

Conor's cards are now weak because he got pissed about having to share PPV points with the other champs on UFC 205 and told the UFC that he'd refuse to fight if they stacked the card like that again.

lol. burns vs thompson is a better co main event.

Whatever.

Conor’s cards are “notoriously” weak because they can be. The casuals would buy if it was Jessica Eye vs a soccer mom, in the co-main. Let’s just get it done. Once and for all.

lol. Holy fuck I’m hung over. I had to edit that shit 3 times.
They are weak because Conor don’t wanna share PPV points so you’ll any other big stars on his cards.

Putting Pereira & Price on fight pass is a truly terrible decision.

for the fans this is great, many of the good fights are earlier in the card anyway. Its a 3 fight main card at best

lol no shit

That has nothing to do with 2 bum women on the ppv main card or Kevin Lee on the prelims
Helps boost ppv sales you goober. You don't know how the business works clearly. They need high profile fights as preliminary main event to entice people to continue watching and buy the ppv. Ever notice how there's almost always a wmma fight on main cards? Hmm I wonder why!

Yeah I'm also with Stephen.
The fight starts in the feet and wonderboy is without a doubt more sufficient in that area. Burns has to get him on the ground 3 times to win the fight. Idk about you but I think that’s a tall task for anyone not named Kamaru Usman

Back