News Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy likely to serve as the co-main event for Poirier/McGregor 3: Yay or Nay?

Should Tuivasa vs Hardy be the co-main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woulda been a good Prelim Main event, but not Main Card... Still this is a better card than most Conor ones in recent years iirc.

Terrible co main event on any card. They need to give up on pushing Greg Hardy so much

Co main has real chance to be a reboot of Kimbo vs Dada 5000. 2 HW with no ground game, no cardio and far from elite stand up.
Hope Tai pulls a highlight reel KO, but I fear he will lose a very underwhelming decision.

Absolute nay for me as co-main, couldnt give less fucks about that fight. But the card is surprisingly decent for a McGregor card, seeing how dogshit the last two were.
If McGregor falls this time, they have got to rub his star power off on someone else

Hopefully Tai knocks the cunt dead and out of the UFC.

Let me get this straight.

So Greg Hardy, the black man, deserves to die for allegedly committing domestic violence at 26; seven years ago.

But Connor, the white man, deserves to be headlining events indefinitely despite multiple accusations of sex crimes (ranging from rape to indecent exposure); as recently as six months ago in Corsica?

Take this KKK logic somewhere else scumbag.

That's to get any females eyes on the sport. It's a marketing tactic that most of us despise.

Making u think that’s true is the real tactic.

Women would rather watch Sean O’Malley than 2 soccer moms. But they can’t pay O’Malley 20k to fill in the card.

<seedat>

Why do they keep investing in Hardy this hype train has been dead for years.

So they are even putting together shit main cards when McGregor fights? Has McGregor so little value now after his losses, or is the UFC just shit at their jobs? Hardy and Tuivasa are not co main event material, Burns vs Thompson clearly is the second best fight. We all love Condit but I'm not particularly interested in watching him fight. And then of course a terrible WMMA fight. Way to go, UFC. This is how you ruin the sport.

God no! I get MMA is about the people who the draw numbers, but Hardy does not bring in anything.

Other than the main event, the undercard is better than the main card... wtf

Wow what a disappointing card. They should use this to promote some underappreciated champion

Nay.
My main card would be like this:

Dustin - Conor
Burns x Thompson
O'Malley - Smolka
Price - Pereira
Brady - Lee

Unless Greg demonstrates some drastic improvement, I think he has shown that he is not going anywhere in the division and definitely not headline material. Still, he can carve out a role as an entertaining gatekeeper to be a main on the under card or first fight of the ppv. It will be complete bullshit if he co mains though.

Tuivasa v Hardy would be a great opening to the card I think, then have Burns v Thompson as co main

Putting the HWs as high as they can get away with on the card just because they're big, never mind that they're the two least skilled fighters on the entire card.

UFC needs to stop doing this shit.

Back