News Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy likely to serve as the co-main event for Poirier/McGregor 3: Yay or Nay?

Should Tuivasa vs Hardy be the co-main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not for pirating fights, but wtf does Dana expect when you give most of the best fights away on the prelims for free and charge people with a main card like that?
Don't get me wrong Dustin/Conor 3, Thompson/Burns and Condit/Griffin are great, but they could fill the main card with 5 great fights instead of just 3.

What's fucked up is they have really good fights on the card, it's just the way they organized it.
They're seriously charging people for a main card with Aldana-Kunitskaya and Tuivasa-Hardy on it, while they could replace those with MUCH better fights from the prelims.
With those fights. What would your main card be?

No idea why anyone who even has 1/100th the mma knowledge of the average sherdogger would put Hardy and tuivasa over Burns and Thompson. It’s almost like they just put fights in a randomized to select bout order. They are completely out of tune with the audience
Seems to me that they specifically put fights that they predict will end fast on the main card. Casuals ordering the PPV just wanna get to the Conor fight and don't know any of the other fighters except Greg Hardy and maybe Carlos Condit

No idea why anyone who even has 1/100th the mma knowledge of the average sherdogger would put Hardy and tuivasa over Burns and Thompson. It’s almost like they just put fights in a randomized to select bout order. They are completely out of tune with the audience
They're only 2 former title challengers. Tai drinks from a shoe and Hardy was in the NFL.

Czech, mate.

Lol, come on. There's zero chance of this being the case with Wonderboy vs Burns being on the card... right? Tuivasa vs Hardy is early prelim level garbage lol.

Conor/Dustin 3
Burns/Thompson
Hall/Topuria
O'malley/Smolka
Brady/Lee

This, but you could also throw Condit/Griffin up there or Price/Perreira.
I really don't understand why Tuivasa/Hardy and Aldana/Kunitskaya are on the main card.
Price vs Pereira would for sure be on my main card. Since Michel calmed down the acrobatics, he’s actually a solid fighter.

Better than Holm vs Raquel. I guess Gaethje wouldve been there if they got him a fight.

upload_2021-6-14_12-53-24.gif

Link here: https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-264

O'Malley and Kevin Lee's fights will be on the prelims.
Also the Price vs Pereira fight, which I expected to be the opener for the main card.
Wonderboy vs Burns imo should be the co-main event.

Your thoughts?

842274834_264_TMA_Website_1320x560_Alt-c6273dec18.jpg

Brady/Lee and Smolka/Sideshow Bob not being on the main is laughable. I don't really care that much though, lol.

Better than Holm vs Raquel. I guess Gaethje wouldve been there if they got him a fight.
Gaethje is being punished for his crimes against not fighting Conor and waiting for Khabib instead.

Daner will never forgive missing out on that Khabonor 2 dough.

Greg Hardy's manager is GOAT. This dude is a fucking joke and has been a joke since his start in the UFC and they still keep giving him these prime spots. Fucking disgraceful.

LvvKYRt.gif

The UFC website is a bad joke at best, and a completely illogical mess at worst. Fight pass is the same.

I guarantee this is not the order they will run with. They often release completely jumbled card orders bar the main event.

There's no way Tuvasa/Hardy is co-maining over 4 of those other fights. They generally stick to the highest ranked fighters ordered downward from the main event event. Unless there's a big name like Diaz on the card. Hardy and Tai have never cracked the top 10 if I recall correctly.

Lee vs Brady should at least be in the main card. Weird that O'Malley isn't either.

It makes sense that Conor lite is headlining the prelims while the original main events the card.

Co-main obviously should be WB/Burns, as that is high up the contender ladder in a good div.

The UFC website is a bad joke at best, and a completely illogical mess at worst. Fight pass is the same.

I guarantee this is not the order they will run with. They often release completely jumbled card orders bar the main event.

There's no way Tuvasa/Hardy is co-maining over 4 of those other fights. They generally stick to the highest ranked fighters ordered downward from the main event event. Unless there's a big name like Diaz on the card. Hardy and Tai have never cracked the top 10 if I recall correctly.
I hope you're right dude.

Back