Tai Tuivasa and more

ThanosKaloritis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought Tuivasa looked small compared to Arlowski?Arlowski ate a lot of strikes damn ,I was more impressed with him than Tuivasa.
Also Volkov vs Blaydes is in the works
I think Volkov is a harder fight for Stipe but I think Blaydes beats Volkov.

Tai is a fat fuck standing 6'2. He'd be better off losing weight and dropping to 205

Am I the only one who thought Tuivasa looked small compared to Arlowski?Arlowski ate a lot of strikes damn ,I was more impressed with him than Tuivasa.
Also Volkov vs Blaydes is in the works
I think Volkov is a harder fight for Stipe but I think Blaydes beats Volkov.

Ofcourse a guy made of 80 percemt fat looked small compred to solid muscle mass , also he is far from big HW, too much fat going on

Ofcourse a guy made of 80 percemt fat looked small compred to solid muscle mass , also he is far from big HW, too much fat going on

But doesn't fat take up more space than muscle?
That's what I heard anyway but I'm no expert at all when it comes to bodybuilding

Big or small Tai Tuivasa is a bum imho. I was also much more impressed with Arlovski than with Tai.

After this fight I seriously doubt he can beat anyone in the top 10 HW. Well, maybe he can beat Overeem since that guy has no chin anymore but that's about it.

Why cut weight if you don't need to

Alot of people been saying that before he even came to ufc. All you had to do was watch the fight that got him into ufc to see he is nothing special at all

Big or small Tai Tuivasa is a bum imho. I was also much more impressed with Arlovski than with Tai.

After this fight I seriously doubt he can beat anyone in the top 10 HW. Well, maybe he can beat Overeem since that guy has no chin anymore but that's about it.

Arlovski exposed him. Overeem would annihilate him.

AA remains a dangerous opponent when he's not been KO'd in a while. I think it affects him more than most, passivity and lacks energy. Fighters who've stopped him after a win streak are Ricco, Sylvia, Fedor and Stipe. Tough company.

Tuivasa is far from what he can be, but he's got good qualities similar to Hunt. A great will, chin, power and good hands. A knack for combat. I don't think he'll just fade away, or that he's too small or too weak.

How could the Pillsbury Doughboy possible be small?

AA remains a dangerous opponent when he's not been KO'd in a while. I think it affects him more than most, passivity and lacks energy. Fighters who've stopped him after a win streak are Ricco, Sylvia, Fedor and Stipe. Tough company.

Tuivasa is far from what he can be, but he's got good qualities similar to Hunt. A great will, chin, power and good hands. A knack for combat. I don't think he'll just fade away, or that he's too small or too weak.
This

Well said, Tia is almost like a heavyweight Justin Gaethje but with blubber. He creates action and makes fights exciting, something the UFC can always use. Also, Tia is only 25 in a heavyweight division that can use more youth as well.

He's 25 and has fought 8 times.

At least let him get his first L before you write him off.

I'm one of the few that thought Arlovski should've won that fight.

I have trained with Tai and with Hunt.

Hunt looked small, Tai looked massive.

Arlovski looked fucking great... better than he has looked in years.

Tuivasa is basically an australian version of Derrick Lewis... and Im totally fine with that.

Back