Tai Tuivasa Also a free agent

Bellator really needs to stay away from this type of signings. Tuivasa, PVZ, etc.

Bellator really needs to stay away from this type of signings. Tuivasa, PVZ, etc.

I disagree, if Bellator keeps doing it , they can blur the line in the public eye between themselves and the UFC..

I disagree, if Bellator keeps doing it , they can blur the line in the public eye between themselves and the UFC..
Agreed, also I think Bellator is the only place he can go with sufficient competition (maybe PFL but only a few good fights there).

Bellator seems like a good fit but I really question his commitment to the sport, he's a mid tier brawler...might be able to beat a few Bellator guys

Yeah send him to Bellator and let him fight Werdum or Fedor in Australia for lolz

Probably gets another shot if things were normal and UFC were going to Aus but now they wont be going anywhere for a while he's just a guy who loses and then drinks beer from a shoe.

Probably gets another shot if things were normal and UFC were going to Aus but now they wont be going anywhere for a while he's just a guy who loses and then drinks beer from a shoe.
He was going to fight Syrian dude... I forgot his name... He didn't fought in a while... Man mountain his nickname... Anyway, that got fizzled due to covid. A bummer he lost his last chance due to that.

Send him to Rizin, they’ll love him over there.

against Kirill Sidelinikov could work

I’m sorry for Tuvasa. Hopefully he regroups and comes back better and stronger.

Back