Tae Kwon Do Is Unbeatable

Tkd isn't really effective in real fighting it only works if your opponent is sitting in place, if you stay in your toes good luck connecting a spinning attack. The second guy that got attacked is a bitch, just sat there.

The best part was the dude rolling down the ditch.

Tkd isn't really effective in real fighting it only works if your opponent is sitting in place, if you stay in your toes good luck connecting a spinning attack. The second guy that got attacked is a bitch, just sat there.

If I see my buddy get KO'd with a roundhouse to the temple, I'll gladly take a weak leg kick and a couple punches to the mid section and roll down a ditch myself.

Snitches get stitches and then left in ditches.

Wow that guy really didn't want to fight. TKD guy is a straight up bully. At least he didn't hit him too hard

Not true.

If you’re going up against a regular joe who just expects a fist fight, you can easily surprise the hell out of him with some decent kicks to the cranium.

Bullshit. Those guys did not want to fight. Didn't even fight back.

lol the way he beat the guy in blue looks so crappy

I've see 3 guys fight 12 guys in a Bayou at some gay only event and somehow this was gayer than that.

Dennis Siver ate the headkick and got flashbacks to the McGregor fight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back