Taco Bell is amazing. The healthiest and best fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken Kitchen and Chipotle are both far superior to your rancid shits Taco Bell.

I liked the mexican pizza but it no longer exists

Taco bell is great trash food, god bless george bell or whatever his name was

I always loved the taste of Taco Bell but typically there was something about it that would upset my stomach.

Fritio burito as well. What else did they get rid of that was good?

Enchirito and the ranchero chicken soft taco.

images

Taco Bell. We're the healthiest fast food alternative. Our meat is now only 40% sawdust.

https://www.yum.com/wps/portal/yumbrands/Yumbrands/company/our-brands/taco-bell

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/highest-calorie-things-to-order-at-fast-food-places-2018-7?amp

Taco bell barely makes the list. The worst Taco Bell item is 1100 calories (giant plate of nachos with cheese and meat). Burger King has regular burgers that are 1400, 1600, 1900 and entire meals over 3000 calories

Most taco bell stuff is under 500 calories

Taco Bell is the most health conscious of fast food

True . But that food is an embarrassment to Mexican food lol.

True . But that food is an embarrassment to Mexican food lol.
taco bell is its own genre of food these comparisons to mexican food make no sense that is like comparing mcdonald's to a diner hamburger or a restaurant hamburger. there is a separate lane for taco bell and more hand made authentic mexican food.

I miss those 3 layer nachos and chives on the cheesy fiesta potatoes

I think they got rid of the chipotle quesadilla melt in chicken that was really good for 99 cents.

taco bell is its own genre of food these comparisons to mexican food make no sense that is like comparing mcdonald's to a diner hamburger or a restaurant hamburger. there is a separate lane for taco bell and more hand made authentic mexican food.

Not really. Taco bell is a cookie cutter franchise. They copy alot of authentic Mexican food but fail miserably.

Don't ever compare a gourmet burger to actual Mexican food. The ingredients and flavors are completely different. A burger is extremely basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back