Tachi Palace Fights 28 - LIVE Tonight on Sherdog - 9pm ET 6pm PT 2am UK - Discussion Thread

I miss Yves Edwards

Classic pulling half-guard

Pork Chop Hill Buffet, now I'm hungry.

T-t-t-triple slam!

Three Amigos slam!

That girl has a tag on her shirt.

Just like Cody McKenzie's shorts.

Papazian was talking shit about McCall not taking the Scoggins fight. Now a week later we see why as he's unprofessional as well. Card was good a day ago but got hit hard.
That shit wouldn't fly with Mike Easton.

There's the RNC, that should be a wrap for girl. Don't know which one is which, but there's a Padilla and a Herrera. One of them's about to win.

Shirt tag girl is really leaving her neck open.

Herrera showing some serious strength and endurance, doesn't look tired after the round.

Ok, refs need to enforce the fence grab rule. This is ridiculous. One warning, then a point.

Cmon Taggy, punish the fence grabber. Or wait, is Taggy grabbing the fence. I don't know why I'm having a hard time telling the two apart, even though I know Taggy is the hard hitter and grey shorts is the submission girl.

Cmon Taggy, punish the fence grabber. Or wait, is Taggy grabbing the fence. I don't know why I'm having a hard time telling the two apart, even though I know Taggy is the hard hitter and grey shorts is the submission girl.

Herrera's name is on her shirt and Padilla's name is on her shorts lulz

Only 3 fights left. The night seems to be ending swiftly.

Good fights tonight.

"This job isn't without hazard. I've lost a suit here before due to blood":D

Back