Movies T2 Vs. Total Recall Vs. Conan Vs. Running Man

Which one(s) do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the Hell did you get a yellow card? You’ve only been out of jail two weeks. You’re still on probation for God’s sake.

Regardless of what he did I think the mods should have let it slide or gave him a warning. Never provoke a man that just did some time. Tread lightly mods, tread lightly.

This tournament of Arnold movies is going to come down to Predator VS Terminator 2.

Total recall is one of the greatest movies of all time. It is based on an amazing short story and was shot with the greatest actor of our generation, in his prime. Doesn’t get any better IMO. Doesn’t matter what is 2nd or 3rd. Just as long as total recall is #1.

How the Hell did you get a yellow card? You’ve only been out of jail two weeks. You’re still on probation for God’s sake.
Some pansy was feeling salty over some :eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: shit. I've literally never received an infraction for typing anything that was already censored. This place has gone soft AF.

Hard to beat T2, but I'll just go by the numer of times I've watched each movie which would be:

Total Recall
T2
Running Man
Conan

Running Man all day long! One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time

Total recall is one of the greatest movies of all time. It is based on an amazing short story and was shot with the greatest actor of our generation, in his prime. Doesn’t get any better IMO. Doesn’t matter what is 2nd or 3rd. Just as long as total recall is #1.
Dumb question but is the short story called Total Recall and who wrote it. When I was younger I would always go to a used bookstore with my mom and buy books, 90% of the time it was a paper back edition of a movie. I remember finding "The Running Man" by Stephen King under the pseudonym Richard Bachman that he used before a roadtrip to a race in Washington with my parents. I was so pissed that it was nothing like the movie, no Buzzsaw, Sub Zero, Dynamo, Fireball etc. Lol. I may have to give it a reread now that I'm older, but 11 year old me was bent out of shape. Haha

Dumb question but is the short story called Total Recall and who wrote it. When I was younger I would always go to a used bookstore with my mom and buy books, 90% of the time it was a paper back edition of a movie. I remember finding "The Running Man" by Stephen King under the pseudonym Richard Bachman that he used before a roadtrip to a race in Washington with my parents. I was so pissed that it was nothing like the movie, no Buzzsaw, Sub Zero, Dynamo, Fireball etc. Lol. I may have to give it a reread now that I'm older, but 11 year old me was bent out of shape. Haha

No it’s actually something like we will remember it for you wholesale by Phillip k dick. It’s just a short story, but I love Dick’s writing.

No it’s actually something like we will remember it for you wholesale by Phillip k dick. It’s just a short story, but I love Dick’s writing.
Huh nice. Gonna go look for it now. Thanks buddy

Huh nice. Gonna go look for it now. Thanks buddy
Don’t get too worked up because from what I remember it wasn’t really like the movie. But you have to appreciate his writing if you like sci fi stuff. Look up some of his other stuff too.

Conan! One of the best action movies ever and one of the best villains with one of the most ridiculous wigs in movie history. Arnold was in peak form, too.

T2 and Conan the barbarian are steps ahead of running man and total recall

Back