T-wood vs. McGregor...

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Big money fight for TWood too if Conor asks for it...TWood by KO.

This fight would lead to a lot of "Leprechaun Lives Matter" protestors on Sherdog.

Jesus Christ TS! We already have these 2 prima-donnas dictating terms and holding up title shots in their divisions....Fuck them, and fuck this fight.

The forums are only going to get worse heading into 202...

Mendes took conor down 6 times in less than 2 rounds.

T-wood would play with him Lionel Ritchie style'

"all night long"

T-Wood hasn't done enough to deserve a big money fight yet.

Woodley by punching his head clean off. Either that or he gets wobbled by some spinning shit and wrestle Conor to the ground before pounding him out. Chad held Conor down FFS.

Can we block making Conor threads at least for one day? I rly want to read or talk about something interesting with my Sherbros...

<mma3>

Conor cant fight all the bums in the UFC...
Sure they want this money and according to their fans everyone can easily beat Conor...
In your dreams Tyrone probably wins it easy but your hero doesnt sell a pvp maybe he is not that good or have as much charisma as an oister.... Meanwhile if he wants a big money fight, he'll have to beg it to Conor like "please Conor bless me with your millions, Lord please change my bum life ...'
I can see who is the daddy here, do you ?

It would be TOO easy for Woodley. He didn't call for it because the man got atleast SOME pride in him.

Casual Conor fans would wage an all out war on Woodley afterwards

Connor ,sadly,doesn't stand a chance against any top 15 ww

I don't like T-Wood, but he destroys Conor.

KO on the feet or TKO on the mat.

That's not a fight. Even the most faithful Conor hugger would pick the WW to win

Back