T-WOOD LOOSING FANS - BIG TIME

randysyatt

Zan Panzer
@Orange
Reaction score
So, I am on IG yesterday and he is spamming timelines with what he calls (Reminder Mondays) posting old clips of him knocking out stun gun etc. Calling his fans idiots if they think that he does not deserve a shot at Robbie next.

He blocked me when I said to him that.. "Insulting your fans is not going to lead to people championing your cause"

This guy is going to keep losing fans if he does not stop with these stupid antics!

As soon as anyone would say anything remotely different then his he would insult them, call them dumb and block them.

Smart move from someone that just started a podcast and is looking for subscribers.

So Tyron blocked you on IG and that means he is loosing fans BIG TIME?

So Tyron blocked you on IG and that means he is loosing fans BIG TIME?
All his fans on there we all saying they are going to stop listening to him if he keeps this up.

He would then just block them afterwards.

I am a huge fan, I listened to his podcast, loved his fights.

But this guy is acting like a Jerk.

I thought this thread was about T-Wood having sex with his female fans, loosening them up BIG time.

He can't have more than 10 fans, so when any of them stop supporting him, it is a huge loss percentage wise.

yeah, hes just another whiner

similar to his buddy askren

losing all of 50 fans isn't that big of a deal

if he actually takes a fight and wins via k.o he would make back his fanbase in no time

He's done nothing to warrant a title shot,

Each passing day without him fighting reducing that...

His blocked list is probably bigger than his list of fans at this point. On Twitter he's been on a roll as well blocking people with a picture of Cormier in it and BLOCKED on it for some reason.

I don't think he's the brightest person at interacting with people online. Either ignore or just block them.

It's been so long since he fought I almost forgot he was still with the UFC. You know what's good for your brand as a fighter? Fighting

Woodley should stop playing the "it's not my fault people pulled out of fights" game, or the division is going to pass him by. He's on a 2 fight winning streak, and hasn't fought in over a year while he's healthy. Also, if he unblocks you or you make a fake account to follow him again, please tell him that a Prince moustache doesn't go with a full manly beard.

It's "losing" not "loosing". Also, T-Wood has fans? I don't buy that.

Lol, Tyron posts a highlight ko of his, you get blocked for thinking you need to tell him he doesn't deserve a titleshot, and now Tyron is losing fans big time?!?!?

Guess what, you just made a Tyron woodley fan recruitment thread

yeah, hes just another whiner

similar to his buddy askren

Seems to be a theme with wrestlers. Highly competitive folk, but get cranky and throw the toys out of the pram when things don't go their way.

your spelling fail seems to be more of an intriguing debate than your OP lol

Back