T-Shirt Collars

Starck

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Whenever I buy t-shirts, their collars tend to stretch a lot really quick, which is a bit awkward because I'm a fairly hairy guy. Anyone else have this problem happen? I've got a pretty massive head, so I can't figure out whether it's due to that or just because of the shirts I buy.

Could be the way you put your t-shirts on the coat hanger.

I have seen plenty of noobs stretch the shit out of the collar to wrassle their coat hanger onto the shirt before hanging it up, and next thing you know their collars are fucked for good.

Shirt collars are getting caught on your massive dome, thus stretching said collars, case closed

Could be the way you put your t-shirts on the coat hanger.

I have seen plenty of noobs stretch the shit out of the collar to wrassle their coat hanger onto the shirt before hanging it up, and next thing you know their collars are fucked for good.

Yea, I've noticed this happen before, but never put too much thought into it. Do you reckon a hanger should be brought up inside a shirt from the bottom rather than down through the neck hole?

Why even hang them? Just fold them or else you get what you get

Or if you somehow have to hang them, maybe bend the hangers so the shoulders don't slope down, but straight across or slightly upwards as to not put stress on the neck (?)

Just fold them, like they do in stores. There's a reason stores don't have their t-shirts on hangers

Dont wang them , fold them and put them in a drawer.
Be gentle when you take them off of you and buy quality t-shirts.

Jerzees from Target won't do that. Those are built good. Fruit of the Loom from Walmart, the good ones, can be good too.

Ring spun cotton Joe Boxer are thin, but solid. The quality comes from "ring spun".

Back