T or F tj ruined barao's and cody's careers

Instant rematches or rematches in a short time spans don't usually bold well for the losers..

JDS, Garbrandt, Edgar, Barao
, younggaychick. It doesn't give the losers adequate time to improve.
Edgar beat Ben the second time, if you disagree you’re high. Edgar should be 3-0 in immediate rematches

Edgar beat Ben the second time, if you disagree you’re high. Edgar should be 3-0 in immediate rematches
Either way, on paper he lost & look where that got him. Dude held up the LW division for a few years due to instant rematches, I thought he lost th first Bj fight but that's me.

Either way, on paper he lost & look where that got him. Dude held up the LW division for a few years due to instant rematches, I thought he lost th first Bj fight but that's me.
Either way he’s still 2-1 in instant rematches jackass, not sure how you can put him in the same category as JDS, Barao and Garbrandt

Either way he’s still 2-1 in instant rematches jackass
What? I'm a jackass for saying instant rematches are dumb? Fuck you scrub.
It ain't my fault the judges gave the fight to Benson. Jackass

What? I'm a jackass for saying instant rematches are dumb? Fuck you scrub.
It ain't my fault the judges gave the fight to Benson. Jackass
It’s your fault for considering a split decision loss the same as 3 brutal finishes, you uncultured swine

Either way he’s still 2-1 in instant rematches jackass, not sure how you can put him in the same category as JDS, Barao and Garbrandt
I put him in that category because look where he was at after those rematches. He wasn't getting a third crack and the division moved on with or without him. That is why he moved down to FW as the division was new and there weren't too many contenders.

Instant rematches or rematches in a short time spans don't usually bold well for the losers..

JDS, Garbrandt, Edgar, Barao
, younggaychick. It doesn't give the losers adequate time to improve.
THIS

It’s your fault for considering a split decision loss the same as 3 brutal finishes, you uncultured swine
Bro, you must be fun person to be around, you can't even simply see that no matter the reason for the the losses, the LOSER of said rematches has a harder time of reaching the title again.

I put him in that category because look where he was at after those rematches. He wasn't getting a third crack and the division moved on with or without him. That is why he moved down to FW as the division was new and there weren't too many contenders.
Instant rematches he’s 2-1 everyone else you mentioned is 0-2, 0-1 and 0-1. He fought Aldo the first time in February 2013 and the second time in July 2016, please tell how that’s close to an immediate rematch? Dana wanted him to move down even though Dana thought he won the second fight. Edgar is 4-2-1 all time in rematches and he deserves better than to be placed in the same category as JDS, Garbrandt and Barao. You would’ve been better off saying Faber or Benavidez but no you chose someone with a winning record in rematches and immediate rematches you filthy casual. You don’t deserve a brown belt

Instant rematches he’s 2-1 everyone else you mentioned is 0-2, 0-1 and 0-1. He fought Aldo the first time in February 2013 and the second time in July 2016, please tell how that’s close to an immediate rematch? Dana wanted him to move down even though Dana thought he won the second fight. Edgar is 4-2-1 all time in rematches and he deserves better than to be placed in the same category as JDS, Garbrandt and Barao. You would’ve been better off saying Faber or Benavidez but no you chose someone with a winning record in rematches and immediate rematches you filthy casual. You don’t deserve a brown belt
Bro, look where his career is at this time? Sure I thought he won the 2nd Benson but I also thought they shouldn't even had a instant rematch to begin with. O well it happened.

I'm no casual, I've been on this bitch since 06 been watching since 04. All I'm saying is LOSERS of instant rematches historically have a harder time touching gold.

Bro, you must be fun person to be around, you can't even simply see that no matter the reason for the the losses, the LOSER of said rematches has a harder time of reaching the title again.
You could’ve said Anderson, Bigfoot, Franklin, Sonnen, DC, Rumble, Faber, Benavidez, Penn, Maynard or Aldo but you chose Edgar and I wanna know why

You could’ve said Anderson, Bigfoot, Franklin, Sonnen, DC, Rumble, Faber, Benavidez, Penn, Maynard or Aldo but you chose Edgar and I wanna know why
Why? Because I thought he loss against Bj the first time, then I thought he loss against Benson the first time. He got instant rematches from both of them. Held up the LW division. For fucks sake he wanted another rematch after the 2nd Benson fight, which he probably would have been deserving. Benavides and Faber weren't even instant rematches. I'm also using Edgar as he was a champion he actually touched gold. Did Bigfoot, Sonnen, Rumble did they touch UFC gold? No they didn't.

Too early to say that when it comes to Garbrandt.
And bad weight cuts likely played a large role in Barao's fall. Not to take anything away from TJ, he destroyed him in his prime.

cant say for cody yet, but maybe tj will just always have his number. i do think if they fought 5 times cody would have won atleast two of them.

barao... thats a different story. looks like he still hasnt recovered from the beatings tj gave him.

Barao's brutal weightcut played a big part in his demise & cough USDA cough.

With Cody, he just shouldn't have been rushed back in there with TJ. Clearly his back was messed up & the mental aspect of having just lost to such a heated rival must have been crushing. We won't know until Cody fights again but he's got two big losses to TJ which must be driving him mad but maybe he's in the DC position with Jon Jones where he's the clear second best in a division but TJ has his number.

Back