T or F: GSP will win the stand-up against Nick Diaz.

I think the standup will be relatively even, but trivial because Diaz will never be able to get into a rhythm and unload on GSP without getting taken down, and GSP will probably want to work in TDs w/strikes.

Like a 10-9 football game...close...but a low volume of "scoring" in an absolute sense.

This fight will look identical to Henderson vs. Diaz.

GSP won't strike with Nick, if he did though Nick would dominate the striking.

And if he does stand with Nick and win the striking exchanges you will say 'the striking did not really count due to the fear of td's. Nick is still the better striker'.

AMIRIGHT?

GSP is more than prepared for everything Diaz has to offer IMO

A few other posters have said this as well but I will reiterate: GSP will win the stand up easily. GSP has better movement/footwork, kicks, jab and of course the threat of takedowns. Diaz disciples will cry foul if GSP doesn't plant his feet in the middle of the octogon and swing away with Diaz, but that is a low intellect gripe that is impossible to combat. In any case Diaz is going to take a severe beating. This fight is not even going to be close.

I think you are being blinded by the Diaz nut sack in your face. Nick didn't hang around to see if Estima was trying to lose weight, and as a professional fighter nick would be well aware that a fighter who misses weight has an opportunity to try again later.

Probably there's no point even arguing, you seem as belligerent and immature as the stereotypical Diaz fanboy. Stop posting and giving you fellow fans a bad name.

I know Diaz didn't hang around to see if Estima was trying to lose weight you tool. This was a jiu-jitsu match, not a fighting match of any kind. You're assuming it goes the same way.

And I love how you just keep trying to insult me instead of giving any good points. Keep it up.

GSP. (Barely) matching Daley is not an accomplishment- except in Strikeforce.

Back