T.J is humble, respectful and just an all round good guy.

Gongy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
From the little clips I've watched of him in the embedded shows and interviews the guy always comes across well, I know he gets shit for the whole Faber/Bang nonsense but the guy was only trying to better himself.

Thoughts?

Probably not a bad guy. He made himself look stupid on TuF. Tho the UFC is screwing him over and disrespecting him.

I did not know you posted on Sherdog, TJ

All just a part of his snake act. He slithers around and gains your trust then stabs you in the back. Dont be fooled he is a true snake.
v842VvG.jpg

Always carried himself well. If people are pissed he left a camp, get over it. People change camps it happens, especially if the athlete feels stuck.

TJ is nice. The guy comes in and puts on a fight. I mean, as long as he doesn´t crash into pregnant ladies outside of the octagon, it´s fine with me.

time for a cool snake tat Tj
If he got a snake tat, I'd become a fan. The kind of person that can take a joke about themselves and run with it is okay in my book.

He acted embarrassingly after the Cruz fight. Cruz's comeback was one of the premier feel-good moments of the sport, and one in which he showed he is still the true master of movement. Still, TJ barely showed not an ounce of respect for that accomplishment and went into fully whine mode.

He acted embarrassingly after the Cruz fight. Cruz's comeback was one of the premier feel-good moments of the sport, and one in which he showed he is still the true master of movement. Still, TJ barely showed not an ounce of respect for that accomplishment and went into fully whine mode.

He beat him up. Why should he show respect??
Moreso TJ stated that Cruz knew he had lost when they met back-stage after the fight.

From the little clips I've watched of him in the embedded shows and interviews the guy always comes across well, I know he gets shit for the whole Faber/Bang nonsense but the guy was only trying to better himself.

Thoughts?

Probably not a "bad guy"

Surely the toughest contender to the descionator Cruise (who I like btw)

He truly is the no1 contender. Don't think he's a bad guy, caught up some sheitt from the snake in the grass tagline. A superb fighter. Hope he gets another title shot after this next W.

Then Cruise can solidify his greatness once and for all against his toughest opponent

Got nothing against him. He did what he thought was best for him re quitting TAM

If he got a snake tat, I'd become a fan. The kind of person that can take a joke about themselves and run with it is okay in my book.
I agree with you
he needs to chill a bit
very talented fighter

and a nice snake tat would be cool:D

No issue with him changing camps but he goes on and on and on....and on about how he thinks he beat Cruz, he didn't, he lost. Move on.

Back