T.J. Dillashaw wants fellow UFC champ Aldo if McGregor can't beat Siver

would be a good fight down the road. I think it's more competitive than most may think

but agree that he needs to establish himself more in his own weight div first

The timing is good as Cruz and Assuncao are recovering from injuries and Barao rematch is generally annoying. Wouldn't mind TJ vs Mighty Mouse as well.

Man no winning on Sherdog. A champion doesn't want to move up hes called a panzy, if he does people say he needs to defend the belt more.

Would be a very interesting matchup, would love to watch dillashaw vs aldo

What the hell? If McGregor can't beat Siver? Blasphemy.

Conor doesn't bless TJ.

But seriously, I would like to see how Aldo deals with TJ's angles. With little head movement from Aldo there is a chance TJ would land a lot.

What's up with new champs asking for "super fights"? Shouldn't you defend your belt at least 3 or 5 times?

Aldo via being better everywhere, cammon you got ko'd by a flyweight in the 1st round

Good to see champions actually talking about fighting other champions.

It's rare.

I give Dillashaw a shot if he can move well.

I give TJ credit to be willing to take that fight. I imagine he thinks he can get the belt at 145, and let his teammate Faber fight for the belt at 135.... Aldo would push his shit in thou.

Damn. No one believing in TJ...

I think he beats Aldo in a great fight. Mendes gave Aldo trouble when he used that TJ footwork, but couldnt keep it up for 5 rounds hard. . TJ is a lot faster than Mendes too.

At least TJ has balls, he doesn't have a good fight lined up and wants a champion

TJ is the most overrated fighter in the UFC atm. Would love to see Aldo bring him back down to Earth.

Back