T.J. Dillashaw KO Cody Garbrandt Gifs

And TJ keeps his head off the centerline when he throws.

And he doesn't wind up on his punches like he's throwing a baseball pitch.

I think Cody is used to being so much faster than everyone that he usually gets away with it. But TJ is also very fast, has and better footwork, head movement, and covers better to boot.

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

Tj. Hit Cody with a 15 pc capcom vs marvel ultra combo.. knocked costs soul out his body with the last knee. And his body bobbed and weaved off of pure muscle memory.. Lmao

Cody just cannot help himself...he wanted t finish TJ so badly he did the exact same thing he did in the first fight...walked in guns blazing and got caught being stupid with his attack...AGAIN! lol
I feel bad for him tbh, if he fought TJ like he did Cruz (more patient) he could have and likely would have won...I think its the whole TAM shit he is carrying and it appears to have affected how he fights....because its not the same guy that beats Dom.

I think Cody is used to being so much faster than everyone that he usually gets away with it. But TJ is also very fast, has and better footwork, head movement, and covers better to boot.

I hope you're not serious.

Cody got concussed over and over tonight...

A 1 punch KO would have been much better for his brain than the beatdown he took tonight.

AdmirableBoldFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Herb saved Cody but more importantly

he saved himself.
Ro3hKZM.jpg

I have a feeling this is one of those rivalries that Cody will never really recover from, similar to how Gray Maynard totally imploded after his series with Frankie Edgar.

I'm still not convinced that Dillashaw is a better fighter than Garbrandt. Where on earth was the composure and patience he showed when he won the belt against Cruz?!? I'm really disappointed with Garbrandt tonight, but perhaps he just cannot cope with the pressure in a real grudge match. We haven't seen him fight this way against anybody besides Dillashaw. He's too good to swing like that. Nothing wrong with the stoppage btw. :confused:

I feel like I need to go back and watch the Cruz fight again. I felt the same way as you, that Garbrandt impressed me, but then I start wondering since that's really about the only big win on his resume (the Almedia win is looking less and less). Did Garbrandt really look good, or was something off with Cruz?

Lets not ignore T.J.'s time with the BEST BOXER today LOMACHENKO!!! They really are the best.

TJ is an animal.

That second gif of Cody running into the same counter three times is ridiculous.

Yeah, that was sick. they traded like four punches each, but TJ ended out getting the better of them.

I think Cody kept hitting TJs arms/chest. Tj landed clean shots. Nothing bad to say on his end, he looked incredible tonight. Definitely solidifies himself as one of the best in the sport.

That right hook was like the Hardy condit one. Codys too wide and Tjs tighter and landing a split second first.
Thats second gif is not a good luck for Cody. Really poor decision.

Back