T.J. Dillashaw KO Cody Garbrandt Gifs

I'm actually the one who created the gifs guys, please give thanks to me. I just allowed the OP to be the one to post them from my host site. You're welcome.
Fuck off

He could have kneed his face into jelly lets be real

SMH @ people saying that was an early stoppage

I think Cody was only fighting because he has a new baby and needs the money because he definitely needed more time off. He fought this way his first 9 or 10 fights, but was healthy. The fight with Dom was amazing to me because it was a completely different style..a faster, sharper version of Dom that I didn't know he could pull off. Would make sense he would pull that out against T.J. since T.J. also stole a lot of Dom's style to get to where he is. I think his back injury slowed him down and he had been healed just enough to train, but not enough to get back to championship level. Not that he would have won, but he appeared to just be banking on a knock out. Looked stiff and older.

AdmirableBoldFulmar-size_restricted.gif
Hah! He’s still swinging at Garbrandt when Herb pulls him away. Like Scrappy Doo!

I post a gif where cody looked pissed after the stoppage.
Lots of people do that shit. If you don't want the fight stopped, don't eat knees and punches with your hands down then pop up all gung-ho when the other guy gets pulled off of you. Some guys recover quicker than others, it's still the refs job to protect the fighters, even from themselves.

AridPointlessBasil-size_restricted.gif

Seriously, look at Cody's starting position here. What the fuck is he doing? I am absolutely stunned.

As a recently retired boxer, that is some piss poor boxing by Cody. Squishes his hands together right before he loads up and head on the center line and chin up. Easy target for the champ and slips to left to avoid any serious damage. Text book

Lol the last gif is kind of funny, the way Herb Dean picks up TJ like its his son reaching for some junk food stuff in grocery store

AridPointlessBasil-size_restricted.gif

Seriously, look at Cody's starting position here. What the fuck is he doing? I am absolutely stunned.
that start up was easily predicted. TJ probably knew it was coming, so he threw a weaker, but faster punch to catch Cody first. Same thing in fighting games too.

In the gif showing the first exchange, Cody hits TJ with the right first and is looking right at TJ's right arm as TJ loads up, but instead of blocking it with his left he just drops the left to dillashaw's shoulder and loads up again with the right....and get's cracked in the head. Cody. Cody is super fast and this was the first fight, ok, but not after what already happened then.

Makes no sense.

I'm still not convinced that Dillashaw is a better fighter than Garbrandt. Where on earth was the composure and patience he showed when he won the belt against Cruz?!? I'm really disappointed with Garbrandt tonight, but perhaps he just cannot cope with the pressure in a real grudge match. We haven't seen him fight this way against anybody besides Dillashaw. He's too good to swing like that. Nothing wrong with the stoppage btw. :confused:

Back