T.J. Dillashaw and Henry Cejudo face off

I'm honestly not terribly psyched on this hypothetical match up.

Who cares? People only wanted TJ to fight Mighty Mouse because they knew Demetrious would get his fucking ASS kicked. Nobody actually gave a fuck about the fight for any other reason except to watch MM get beat into a living death.

nobody ever wants to see Cejudo fight period, much less against a champ from another division who has tied up the entire division with a rematch for nearly a year.

if he doesn't fight Moraes, he's not a champion.

I mean, good job and all to Hank, but this panic wrestler is going to get lit by Killashaw if the fight happens.

Mario Lopez looked kinda weird in this video, it's like his face muscles aren't moving.

I, for one, would love to see it.

...though certainly not because of this cringey attempt at starting a beef.

those glasses look huge on TJs manlet size head

Ugh, I really don't care for Cejudo or this matchup.

enjoyed this lol. Henry could become a good trash talker he needs some practice

I'm honestly not terribly psyched on this hypothetical match up.
This. TJ has unfinished business with Cruz and another contender in Marlon Moraes. Cejudo just won the belt, nothing 'super' about this potential fight.

Who cares? People only wanted TJ to fight Mighty Mouse because they knew Demetrious would get his fucking ASS kicked. Nobody actually gave a fuck about the fight for any other reason except to watch MM get beat into a living death.

Who cares about MM? At least Cejudo not ducking

859.gif

TJ would finish Cejudo in 3 rounds, but why not I guess..

least interesting fight for TJ from the available ones. The only reason the DJ vs. TJ fight had any appeal was because it finally put DJ's reputation as a GOAT candidate to the test. All that is gone now. No offense to this other fella but he needs to defend his fucking belt a few times before he considers jumping up. Conor's got all these fools thinking they can put their divisions on hold.

Back