Media T-Ferg fans accuse Ali of using Gilbert Burns Twitter account lol!

305571.jpg

I used to know a guy in college who looked like Ferguson and did a lot of cringey shit like shadowbox in the cafeteria and walk around with ankle weights on. This was before the ZUFFA era so MMA wasnt mainstream yet. Now that I recall him, he was really naturally ripped and probably would have made a good fighter with the right training. But man, he repelled girls like you wouldnt believe.

That was me...... I'm happily married jokes on you

Im @Klaavical husband. The joke is definitely on you. He shadows my box with his strong ankles.

Tony FerGOATson always keeping it real. Team Tiramisu are in for a rude awakening if they ever sign on that dotted line
Well Tony got his wish if he didn't fall over a cord.

I used to know a guy in college who looked like Ferguson and did a lot of cringey shit like shadowbox in the cafeteria and walk around with ankle weights on. This was before the ZUFFA era so MMA wasnt mainstream yet. Now that I recall him, he was really naturally ripped and probably would have made a good fighter with the right training. But man, he repelled girls like you wouldnt believe.
Got a mate that shadow boxes who has an amazing amateur record in boxing of 1-2 from Years ago.

Never wanna tell him how stupid he looks so I just remind him how I can always ankle pick him and grab his neck for the easy tap.

That would be a good fight for Gilbert because he has decent power and is wordclass on the ground, but Tony needs to fight Khabib next. Go for callouts that will work not ones promised to fail.

He also got his wish then khabib couldn't put the fork down.
Yeap.

And UN like khabib he didn't take another opponent on 2 days notice.

I guess that's why one is champ and the other is not.

Yeap.

And UN like khabib he didn't take another opponent on 2 days notice.

I guess that's why one is champ and the other is not.
If they had paid up, like they indeed did with khabib, he would have.

Must be hard to be given things more than others because of where you were born.

Tony would have gladly beat Johnson's ass if they didn't try to pay him less.

Whatever narrative you wanna run with though

Back