Media T-Ferg fans accuse Ali of using Gilbert Burns Twitter account lol!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Lol the comments

Now that his contact with fighters exposed this

Tony FerGOATson always keeping it real. Team Tiramisu are in for a rude awakening if they ever sign on that dotted line

Proof of it being Ali? Or is this just your assumption?

Ali is going to get a 3rd eye-brow carved into his forehead by a Cucuy hell-bow.

That's Gilbert burns.

Gil is Gilbert Melendez.

Lol the comments

Now that his contact with fighters exposed this

I used to know a guy in college who looked like Ferguson and did a lot of cringey shit like shadowbox in the cafeteria and walk around with ankle weights on. This was before the ZUFFA era so MMA wasnt mainstream yet. Now that I recall him, he was really naturally ripped and probably would have made a good fighter with the right training. But man, he repelled girls like you wouldnt believe.

You won't get shit, Gilbert Burns, because you're prelim fodder for life. You'll never reach that Tony level and get the blades and shades beatdown you deserve. Sadly. Win 2 lose 1 kind of fighter. In the words of the great Cucuy, "Have fun fighting on my undercard, bitch."

3898d-15386465023645-800.jpg

Tony would open a vagina on that bum’s fugly face.

Ferguson would smash Burns.. but why not

Ali is like a sherdogger if one ever becomes a manager. Loves hiding behind a computer and talking shit about actual fighters.

Tony will be 35 next month.

Already past his physical prime at this weight.

I used to know a guy in college who looked like Ferguson and did a lot of cringey shit like shadowbox in the cafeteria and walk around with ankle weights on. This was before the ZUFFA era so MMA wasnt mainstream yet. Now that I recall him, he was really naturally ripped and probably would have made a good fighter with the right training. But man, he repelled girls like you wouldnt believe.
That was me...... I'm happily married jokes on you

Back