News T-Ferg domestic disturbance NOT abuse

Holy water doesn't exist.
Tony splashing water at his wife is equivalent to squirting water at a cat with a spray bottle.

There are no allegations of domestic violence or physical abuse. His wife has confirmed as much in a statement issued through her attorney.

Just a notice for everyone reading threads from mental midgets like @snackgod which make false accusations.

Show some respect for a great fighter going through some mental issues.

that why i said if. im not disrespecting tony at all.

When I heard he was throwing Holy water on his wife

I was kinda like

Yeah... that’s exactly what I expect Tony to be doing in his private time
The past couple months, a lot of the UFC videos on Youtube are filled with comments like "Tony Ferguson is the kind of guy to <insert something weird>".

Tony Ferguson is the kind of guy to throw holy water at his wife.

Except he actually did.

They'll still badmouth him though. These accusations can follow you around and idiots love to misunderstand things

People here do not MISUNDERSTAND things. They lie and it’s that simple. It’s not even a matter of being ignorant. They know better. Unfortunately they don’t have the will to back up their convictions. So they lie instead.

The microchip in his leg and the voices coming from walls sounds a lot like Schizophrenia.
Agreed. I have said several times in the past that Tony’s body language looks like he is hearing voices when he speaks.

There are no allegations of domestic violence or physical abuse. His wife has confirmed as much in a statement issued through her attorney.

Just a notice for everyone reading threads from mental midgets like @snackgod which make false accusations.

good to hear, but it's not hard to read between the lines and see that it might be aggressive/threatening behaviour and verbal threats. she got the restraining order for a reason. anyways, its good if it doesn't escalate beyond that level. plus, this is sherdog, people writing all their instinctive associations, some think through what they write, most don't

The truth is that this dude should never be cleared to fight again, even if he seemingly makes a full recovery. Once you lose your grip on reality like that, you're on shakey ground. Allowing someone in his position to take any more brain damage would be insanely irresponsible.

I agree, but you're opening a can of worms with the people who believe weed has no negatives whatsoever.
There is without a doubt a certain type of person who should not smoke weed.

Tony strikes me as one of those guys. And then you add all the nonsense Bravo must be saying right after the magic carpet takes off and you got a recipe for throwing holy water on your wife.

Curious where he got the holy water from btw

Tony splashing water at his wife is equivalent to squirting water at a cat with a spray bottle.
Jesus cried.

Those tears ended up in the water cycle.

Any priest can activate their essence.

I like going to the church late at night and chugging that stuff. Better than baby blood!

Shows how legitimate this "sport" is. One of the best current fighters finally gets press time and it's for all the wrong reasons. If he returns to fighting this incident will actually help him sell. Sick world we live in

Jesus cried.

Those tears ended up in the water cycle.

Any priest can activate their essence.

I like going to the church late at night and chugging that stuff. Better than baby blood!

Thanks to Avogadro's number we all have millions of water molecules in us that Jesus pee'd out. Not even trolling.

Physical abuse is just one form of seven for abuse. The other forms are psychological, spiritual, sexual, financial, verbal and emotional. No form of abuse is necessarily "worse," "more traumatic," and so on than the other.

This forum is a fucking shitshow. So, I'm going to leave it at that.

I feel like throwing "holy water" in someone's face is somewhat physical abuse, or a disturbing sign that could indicate a progression of sorts. Yeah, Tony is crazy obviously, but up to now it was a fight promotion sort of comical progression, but now, not so much.
Throwing water in someone's face is not physical abuse.

Tony needs to stop watching
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

yep...rational people could still lose their shit in the heat of the moment and smack their spouse..holy water is next level crazy
sounds like he may have bipolar disorder (staying up for days at a time) or schitzophrenia (delusions) He definately needs to see a Psychiatrist. These are brain diseases, they don't make you a bad person.

The truth is that this dude should never be cleared to fight again, even if he seemingly makes a full recovery. Once you lose your grip on reality like that, you're on shakey ground. Allowing someone in his position to take any more brain damage would be insanely irresponsible.
Many mental illnesses are very treatable with medication, eliminating symptoms

No, it's not. The difference is the belief that it's holy and has some kind of effect. One may be a dickish thing to do. The other is a sign of mental issues.

This sounds like a combination of CTE, cannabis use and a propensity for violence.

Back