News T-Ferg domestic disturbance NOT abuse

SG123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There are no allegations of domestic violence or physical abuse. His wife has confirmed as much in a statement issued through her attorney.

Just a notice for everyone reading threads from mental midgets like @snackgod which make false accusations.

Show some respect for a great fighter going through some mental issues.

When I heard he was throwing Holy water on his wife

I was kinda like

Yeah... that’s exactly what I expect Tony to be doing in his private time

They'll still badmouth him though. These accusations can follow you around and idiots love to misunderstand things

When I heard he was throwing Holy water on his wife

I was kinda like

Yeah... that’s exactly what I expect Tony to be doing in his private time
TonyFerg.PNG
Ferg is only exorcising the faithful..

That's true. I wouldn't say dousing your wife with holy water to make sure she hasn't been possessed by a demon is the same as beating her up.

But I would say that it is just as scary, if not scarier.

There are no allegations of domestic violence or physical abuse. His wife has confirmed as much in a statement issued through her attorney.

Just a notice for everyone reading threads from mental midgets like @snackgod which make false accusations.

Show some respect for a great fighter going through some mental issues.
Thank you bro, still a bad spot for his fam to be in , especially his son

Really hoping shit gets taken care

Mental issues are no joke

I feel like throwing "holy water" in someone's face is somewhat physical abuse, or a disturbing sign that could indicate a progression of sorts. Yeah, Tony is crazy obviously, but up to now it was a fight promotion sort of comical progression, but now, not so much.

She is a vampire who wanted blood and Tony thought he was Jesus and could turn water into wine. Giant misunderstanding.

Thank you bro, still a bad spot for his fam to be in , especially his son

Really hoping shit gets taken care

Mental issues are no joke
I'm at work and someone just asked me why I was looking up g*y p*rn due to your h*m* erotic avatar. Thanks a lot!

War El Cucuy

I hope he's back soon but this sort of thing can be hard to come back from. If its drugs its easier to fix than if its mental health.

"its ok love i just need to throw this holy water on you, nothing else, and this completely sane compulsion is not going to escalate further into anything completely insane or terrifying"

thats EXACTLY what i would think if i was getting attacked by tony in this manner

GettyImages-480871546-1000x652.jpg

i want to believe this is all fine but its fucking not

That's true. I wouldn't say dousing your wife with holy water to make sure she hasn't been possessed by a demon is the same as beating her up.

But I would say that it is just as scary, if not scarier.

yep...rational people could still lose their shit in the heat of the moment and smack their spouse..holy water is next level crazy

Can an athlete exorcise in peace anymore?

The microchip in his leg and the voices coming from walls sounds a lot like Schizophrenia.

Obviously i'm talking out my ass, but i have a friend who is just starting to exhibit symptoms, or at least is finally opening up about it and it sounds similar.

She talks about microchips in her body and that she was hacked. It sounds funny on it's face, but when it's someone you've known for a really long time, it really fucked up and scary.

The microchip in his leg and the voices coming from walls sounds a lot like Schizophrenia.

Obviously i'm talking out my ass, but i have a friend who is just starting to exhibit symptoms, or at least is finally opening up about it and it sounds similar.

She talks about microchips in her body and that she was hacked. It sounds funny on it's face, but when it's someone you've known for a really long time, it really fucked up and scary.
That's sad

religtards. funny when religtards think another religtard is crazy. that means he must be really crazy

Much needed dose of reality here

Yeah, I still think some of his mental deterioration has creeped up on him slowly from smoking cannabis. You know he smokes it occasionally since he hangs out with Eddie Bravo (okay, I'm assuming here at least).
Cannabis does nothing harmful for a lot of people (aside from the obvious damage to lungs) but there is going to be that one hyper sensitive intelligent dude who it will screw with mentally. Makes someone who is uptight and overthinks naturally, do it eve moreso.
I should know. It happened to me in my mid teens. I smoked that shit all the time and I was imagining all kinds of daft conspiracies. Only when I stopped smoking, months after I realised how daft those thoughts were.

Cannabis does nothing harmful for a lot of people (aside from the obvious damage to lungs) but there is going to be that one hyper sensitive intelligent dude who it will screw with mentally.

I agree, but you're opening a can of worms with the people who believe weed has no negatives whatsoever.

Back