T-Dub vs GSP: Who wins now

I've been over this. Try to keep up.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about this like an hour ago. Suuuuuper tough match up for GSP...especially after a long layoff(ring rust is just mental weakness though ;) ). I think Woodley would win as sad as it is to say... Georges wouldn't be able to get him down before he got blasted by one of those bombs of his he calls fists.
bingo.gif
Woodley would be a NIGHTMARE for GSP. Anyone who saids other wise is a moron who doesnt know shit about MMA.

He doesnt present more than Koscheck ?
tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockout.gif
koscheck-stoppage.gif

No he doesn't. What point are you trying to make with those gifs?

The first one shows Kos getting cracked with a counter right, right after he threw an overhand right of his own. Thanks for proving my point? All you did was show an example of what I've been saying.

WOODLEY IS ALL HIS RIGHT HAND ON THE FEET. I'VE LITERALLY SAID THIS IN EVERY POST. Pay attention, my God.

And what does that second post prove about anything? If this an attempt for you to use MMAth? Or is it an attempt to say Kos is a bad striker? What is the point of that second gif?

All I'm seeing in it is Robbie punishing a wrestler after he stuffed him. Which was something I talked about in my breakdown (which you ignored). So, again, thanks for providing an example of a topic I just talked about.

You're helping me more than you're countering me.

No he doesn't. What point are you trying to make with those gifs?

The first one shows Kos getting cracked with a counter right, right after he threw an overhand right of his own. Thanks for proving my point? All you did was show an example of what I've been saying.

WOODLEY IS ALL HIS RIGHT HAND ON THE FEET. I'VE LITERALLY SAID THIS IN EVERY POST. Pay attention, my God.

And what does that second post prove about anything? If this an attempt for you to use MMAth? Or is it an attempt to say Kos is a bad striker? What is the point of that second gif?

All I'm seeing in it is Robbie punishing a wrestler after he stuffed him. Which was something I talked about in my breakdown (which you ignored). So, again, thanks for providing an example of a topic I just talked about.

You're helping me more than you're countering me.
The point is that Koscheck and Woodley are NOTHING ALIKE LOL. Woodley is more explosive powerful and faster. Woodley takes Robbies head off and Kosheck get his brains bash in by Robbie. How are they alike again ?

Yeeah. Would be a rough one for ol' Georgesy.

That looks funny with the "s" in it :p
Woodley speed power and wrestling would be very tough for George to deal with. Woodley is like Hendricks 3x times more faster and more powerful. That said i would LOVE to watch the build up and hope the fight gets made. GSP coming off a layoff to fight Woodley would be a very BIG mountain to climb.

HE WAS THE FIRST TO SUBMIT TO THAT level of testing.

HENDRICKS REFUSED...

YOU FUCKIN GUYS NEED TO SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES.

And only a punk ass bitch mod would ever this shit to go by... BOO !

The point is that Koscheck and Woodley are NOTHING ALIKE LOL. Woodley is more explosive powerful and faster. Woodley takes Robbies head off and Kosheck get his brains bash in by Robbie. How are they alike again ?

At that point in their careers, yes Woodley is. Kos' losses to both Lawler and Woodley are both on his current, end of career losing streak. Kos is so physically past it it's not even funny. Go look at his prime for how athletic he was.

But that's neither here nor there.

Kos is dependent on his right hand. Woodley is too. Both will wrestle to keep it on the feet (Woodley even more so than Kos). Neither have a left hand worth talking about. Both are adequate kickers.

How do you not know this. Seriously? How are you so blind to all of this?

You haven't provided one thing to counter this. "Tyrone is more explosive and athletic" doesn't mean anything when they both favour the same attacks on the feet.

GSP's riddum wit/ Firas gameplanning will undo Tyron.

Tyron is not landing that big shot.

if anybody sincerely believes GSP would be successful right now you need to learn that GSP is 36, hasn't fought in years and has trash knees. He's done. Let it the fuck go.

Yeah please do ? How is GSP gonna have a easier time with the wrestler who happens to be huge and have nuclear bombs in his hands ? GSP would easily jab takedown Robbie all night lol.
Did you see what Rory did to Woodley? GSP would do it better.

I was thinking about this like an hour ago. Suuuuuper tough match up for GSP...especially after a long layoff(ring rust is just mental weakness though ;) ). I think Woodley would win as sad as it is to say... Georges wouldn't be able to get him down before he got blasted by one of those bombs of his he calls fists.
This is exactly what i was getting at.

So i will give you exactly one like. Not one more, not one less.

if anybody sincerely believes GSP would be successful right now you need to learn that GSP is 36, hasn't fought in years and has trash knees. He's done. Let it the fuck go.

you know that hendo beat fedor at 39

and randy won the title at 43

also hes training right at this moment

and gsps boxing trainer said this month that bisping turned down a fight against gsp so.......

you know that hendo beat fedor at 39

and randy won the title at 43

also hes training right at this moment

and gsps boxing trainer said this month that bisping turned down a fight against gsp so.......

Henderson and Couture aren't exactly the same thing as GSP. Couture started at the same age GSP left at, for starters. Not all ages are the same either, just because Henderson and Couture are successful when they're older doesn't mean that Fedor, or Anderson, or GSP will be.

Freddie Roach is a consummate liar, but you wouldn't know that, because you don't actually know who freddie roach is.

GSP hasn't fought for 3 years, his knees were bad before he retired and he tore his ACL after he retired. He was past his best even when he came back against Condit. This delusion of GSP coming back and being the same as he was in the Alves fight is just that, it's a delusional way to look at the world. He's done, it's over, let it go.

Henderson and Couture aren't exactly the same thing as GSP. Couture started at the same age GSP left at, for starters. Not all ages are the same either, just because Henderson and Couture are successful when they're older doesn't mean that Fedor, or Anderson, or GSP will be.

Freddie Roach is a consummate liar, but you wouldn't know that, because you don't actually know who freddie roach is.( yeah ok guy lol)

GSP hasn't fought for 3 years, his knees were bad before he retired and he tore his ACL after he retired. He was past his best even when he came back against Condit. This delusion of GSP coming back and being the same as he was in the Alves fight is just that, it's a delusional way to look at the world. He's done, it's over, let it go.

the hate is strong with you

i mean whats your motivation other than hate to shit on him so hard?

Back