Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

If its a random mass shooting then many of these same posters will say "Hey now, let's not politicize the tragedy"

But when the wrong kind of brown person kills someone suddenly politicizing the tragedy becomes more appropriate, figures. Before someone comes at me with a what aboutism yes I know the left does this as well but in reverse and that's also shitty. If you want to turn every mass shooting incident into a discussion on gun control you should also expect to face some question when this kind of tragedy happens.

I call scumbag on left posters to when they do this.

I'm firm on this and I really don't care who disagrees or gets mad

In one breath you say it's rational to be outraged at all murders, then your last sentence says it's nonsensical. Which one is it?
I suggest you re-read his post and try again. I sincerely believe you missed something.

That video is both stupid and off-point. We aren't talking about brain-draining developing countries. We're talking about granting refuge to people in immediate danger.

Why do we have any obligation to take in people in? If they want to come they can follow our laws. Open borders don't work. And just LOL at you claiming illegals and refugees drive our economy.

They make all they places they go better? Just lmao at your lies.

Fine, I give up.

In one breath you say it's rational to be outraged at all murders, then your last sentence says it's nonsensical. Which one is it?

It's both.

It's rational to be outraged by all murders. It's irrational to expect immigrant populations to suddenly be superhuman, and then to use the fact that they're not as an excuse to treat them as less than human and leave them in perilous situations.

If we cease all immigration, there will be less crime by immigrants: that is a logically sound statement. That would be the ultimate expression of this grievance, yes? Since no one (including yourself) is raising issue with his background, his vetting process, or his candidacy as a genuine person in need of relocation, that can be the only argument that I can surmise that binds these threads.

Yet you are not making that argument, because you realize it's irrational. So, as far as I can tell, making a thread for every murder committed by a noncitizen (and not doing the same for those committed by citizens) is for the outrage itself. It's masturbatory: it raises no actual grievances, it alleges no problems, and it makes no arguments, but it's self-justifying on the basis that it's natural to be irked by crime.

You're one of the worst posters on this site. You were one of the first sh-tty posters I thought of when I thought of which posters would come in and be an apologist. Yet you're one of the first ones that comes in and whines like a pussy when a black guy is shot by a cop. Like I told the other guy, you don't have to be a partisan dickhead 100% of the time.

This is essentially what happens everytime

tumblr_p8wqkrCwIQ1rlys9ro1_1280.png

The men need to be sent back to protect the women and children, and improve the country. Good ones, bad ones, too many guys coming for the wrong reasons.

Oh fuck right off.

The TS is a liberal, I'm a liberal. The vast majority of liberal minded people aren't in the progressive cult. You're just as bad as the idjit who proposed military led gun confiscation in the U.S.. You're the reason people double down on their positions, entrench, and refuse to talk. So yeah. Fuck off.

Sad story. RIP.

No I’ll stay right here but thanks

It's both.

It's rational to be outraged by all murders. It's irrational to expect immigrant populations to suddenly be superhuman, and then to use the fact that they're not as an excuse to treat them as less than human and leave them in perilous situations.

If we cease all immigration, there will be less crime by immigrants: that is a logically sound statement. That would be the ultimate expression of this grievance, yes? Since no one (including yourself) is raising issue with his background, his vetting process, or his candidacy as a genuine person in need of relocation, that can be the only argument that I can surmise that binds these threads.

Yet you are not making that argument, because you realize it's irrational. So, as far as I can tell, making a thread for every murder committed by a noncitizen (and not doing the same for those committed by citizens) is for the outrage itself. It's masturbatory: it raises no actual grievances, it alleges no problems, and it makes no arguments, but it's self-justifying on the basis that it's natural to be irked by crime.
I see your point. I'll be more specific, but first I need to state I'm very much pro-immigration and for helping refugees. In the same breath I'm completely against migration in an open borders way. Also, I think multiculturalism is destined for failure. You can't have competing cultures living side by side singing kumbaya. Zootopia we are not.

My beef with newcomers is always based on my last point. Multiculturalism is a pipe dream. North American (US and Canadian) culture is based on, or more accurately is building towards secularism, equality for all regardless of immutable characteristics and tolerance.

Now I know you have a respect, or at least an admiration for Persian culture. I get it as Iranians seem to assimilate better than most other folks who follow Mohhamad.

Thar was all preamble to this simple statement - newcomers who follow Islam seem more likely to be unsuccessful, on a cultural level, than any others. This isn't the only story of this type coming from the religion of peace refugees. Here or all across the west. They are the outliers amongst newcomers yet are overrepresented as far as sexual mischief is concerned. Why? Because they view women as lessers. As a very socially liberal person that view, and countless stories such as this one make me, and many like me leery of Islam in the west.

Here and accross Europe there is a dearth of stories such as this coming from all but one group. That group isn't a racial one either. That's why the wtf flag gets raised.

Muslim crimes/terrorism, leftist response: 'we must go on as normal, we cannot turn immigrants away, we can't change because of the terrorists, that will mean the terrorists win, we must continue to be tolerant, we must continue to allow Muslims into our countries... we should even be more tolerant, intolerance of Islam is the real problem in the world, if you insult Islam you are no different from ISIS... in fact you are actually helping to recruit for ISIS, Islam is a religion of peace, diversity is our strength'

Mass shooting, leftist response: 'WE MUST DO SOMETHING, WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO ORGANISE, WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL THESE MURDER MACHINES ARE TAKEN OFF OUR STREETS, IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT GUN CONTROL YOU SUPPORT THE MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!!!!1!1'

Well, I can make the same idiotic absolutist arguments as you.

Muslim crimes/terrorism, GOLDENNIRVANA response: 'all immigrants are terrorists, and all Muslims are terrorists because I extend all individual actions to entire groups'

Mass shooting, GOLDENNIRVANA response: 'we don't need gun control because we shouldn't punish everyone for the actions of a few demented individuals'.

Now that we've established that both you and leftists are hypocrites, would you care for me to blow down any more of your straw houses?

I'd privately sponsor some people from the Muslim world, but only if they were secular people who shared our values and were in danger from the cavemen who control and populate much of those areas. Canada has zero reason or responsibility to bring in the vast majority of these refugees. I suppose it's hard to justify a religious litmus test for refugees by the government, but I'll be goddamned if we wouldn't be better off if we only let in Christians, atheists and secular people, and not these so-called moderates.

Am I alone in taking the position that it is horrible that this young girl was killed, that I hope the perpetrator is appropriately punished, but that one confirmed murder among 25,000 refugees does not necessarily establish that all Syrians are nascent rapists/murderers?

I fall more on the 'control the borders, multiculturalism is doomed to fail' divide on immigration issues, so I can understand the desire for a 'gotcha!' moment, but this doesn't serve to validate or impugn Trudeau's refugee policy. It is useful as political focus (the same way the image of the corpse of a drowned toddler galvanized the world to open up to the Syrian refugees in the first place), but it doesn't tell you anything useful about the work. For the girl and for her family, it was the most important issue in the world. In their shoes, I would want to take the perpetrator's life with my own hands. But the world does not care about individual tragedy, and you cannot make hope to make rational policy decisions on that basis.

If you want to argue young male refugees import undesirably criminality, present statistics, not anecdotes. For example: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...y-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J.

How do you prevent murder? Is this a new thing?

Oh, since we only report individual cases of crime by refugees, it's only crime by refugees that matter. So as long as there are no refugee-perpetrated murder, it is meaningless that the murder rate by white offenders is rising alongside the overall murder rate. Because murder isn't the issue. It's brown people that's the issue.

Seriously, what would you guys think if I made a thread for every time a white citizen killed somebody? Just every single day, a thread "Missouri man kills girl - and he's WHITE." Wouldn't you guys be hounding me about being a racist and selectively covering news to suit a racist agenda?

And it only took three pages for this Full Retard argument to be presented. Allow me to explain in language even a Communist should be able to understand:

1)There will always be shit-bags among the native population who rape and murder. That cannot be completely avoided, although steps can and should be taken to mitigate the risk.

2)If you do not allow any refugees to enter your country, then no citizen can be raped and murdered by a refugee.

By definition, every government should be racist. Because it is the primary duty of any government to protect it's citizens - not the citizens of other nations. In other words, a government should be willing to let thousands of refugees die rather than put at risk the life of single citizen.

But of course, most First World governments are run by cowards and retards, which is why we have 13 year old girls spending their last moments in agony and terror I'm very glad I can't even imagine. At the hands of a shit-bag who never should have been allowed into their country in the first place.

Last edited:
That video is both stupid and off-point. We aren't talking about brain-draining developing countries. We're talking about granting refuge to people in immediate danger.

Which is obviously a big issue, I would say anyone sensible would admit that there would clearly be negative effects of taking on large numbers of war refugees but that alone wouldn't automatically invalidate the choice to do so.

Plus of course lets remember this is a war in which western(and our Saudi allies) influence has helped widen and prolong so I do think at the very least significant moral responsibility rests on us to deal with refugees from it.

Hahaha!! Nice sentence, ya fucking goof. High school drop out? Enjoy your $25,000 a year salary.
Wow you caught a typo. I hope you're proud of yourself, you probably don't have much to be proud of irl.
I found @Trotsky, @Kafir-kun and @helltoupee plan on fighting back against terrorists and refugees who are violent.

PC_In_Case_Of_Terrorist_Attack.jpg
Of course you and your ilk will be saying that very thing when the tragedy isn't politically convenient for you.

What is irrational about being outraged when those you give a hand up to repay your kindness with rape and murder?

I say it's your position that's questionable. That position being (to the best of my knowledge) being one of acceptance of such things. Yes, people will people across the spectrum from Ghandi to McVeigh, but we expect more of the former rather than the latter from those we help.

In most peoples opinions if you help someone the least they can do is not spit in your face, or in this case repay kindness with murder. That's why stories of migrants and asylum seekers acting badly will always get attention.
Any population is going to have some share of bad actors, people who will commit crimes from the petty to the violent and heinous. Its certainly something to be considered and I'm not saying you should always let in refugees.

But at the same time don't you think there's something to be said for addressing the humanitarian needs of these refugees? Most of the refugees are either internally displaced or in neighboring countries, its not like the West is shouldering the bulk of the burden despite being wealthier than the countries that are. That's fine since its not in their backyard but a few of those countries aren't entirely innocent in regards to the crisis either.

Any population is going to have some share of bad actors, people who will commit crimes from the petty to the violent and heinous. Its certainly something to be considered and I'm not saying you should always let in refugees.

But at the same time don't you think there's something to be said for addressing the humanitarian needs of these refugees? Most of the refugees are either internally displaced or in neighboring countries, its not like the West is shouldering the bulk of the burden despite being wealthier than the countries that are. That's fine since its not in their backyard but a few of those countries aren't entirely innocent in regards to the crisis either.
My position is always evolving on humanitarian reasons for accepting folks but I've always been pro helping those in need. I think you know that.

Nowadays I'm more in line with the idea of accepting compatible refugees, and help those with alien ideas settle in areas where their views are in line with the host country. Or setting up safe spaces of the non-sjw kind near home. I'm becoming less and less tolerant of any attempts to change us in order to indulge their cultures.

hopefully the gangbangers in pre trial will get to this fuckboy

I heard somewhere that the globalists (international bankers, Jewish people etc) hate white people and realize that they are the number one obstacle in their way. If they jews, or fake jews, or synagogue of Satan can flood white countries with immigrants it will divide everyone with chaos and eventually a civil war...then the globalists will be able to easily come in and conquer. That's why soros funds black lives matter and antifa because he wants to divide everyone. Divide and conquer.

Maybe we should go to the tippy top and see who really wants millions of Muslims in Europe Canada and eventually America. This truly is Armageddon type scenario that may play out in 5 years or 30 years. But it's going down.

It's all been written in revelation. Jesus return is near. So is the anti-christ.

Firstly, I absolutely love the film Donnie Darko.

s-l500.png

Secondly, I have also heard of the theory about Zionists/Jewish persons.

It's a tragedy that the future of Planet Earth seems to be this SJW horseshit.

Not a refugee , more like a sectarian jihad scumbag who was allowed to take advantage of the suicidal open borders of western countries .
To come to another country and kill someone . How many people in places like Germany have been killed by Syrians or Afghans since the borders opened up ?

Back