Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

How do you prevent murder? Is this a new thing?

Oh, since we only report individual cases of crime by refugees, it's only crime by refugees that matter. So as long as there are no refugee-perpetrated murder, it is meaningless that the murder rate by white offenders is rising alongside the overall murder rate. Because murder isn't the issue. It's brown people that's the issue.

Seriously, what would you guys think if I made a thread for every time a white citizen killed somebody? Just every single day, a thread "Missouri man kills girl - and he's WHITE." Wouldn't you guys be hounding me about being a racist and selectively covering news to suit a racist agenda?

I like how dumb you act. If we didn't take on refugees so freely (This is the WESTERN WORLD) and vetted appropriately I bet these wouldn't happen nearly as often. If we accepted none of them, we could prevent all of them.

Carry on though

I found @Trotsky, @Kafir-kun and @helltoupee plan on fighting back against terrorists and refugees who are violent.

PC_In_Case_Of_Terrorist_Attack.jpg

I like how dumb you act. If we didn't take on refugees so freely (This is the WESTERN WORLD) and vetted appropriately I bet these wouldn't happen nearly as often. If we accepted none of them, we could prevent all of them.

Carry on though

Okay, then do you have any information that leads you to believe there were red flags that, if properly vetted, would have disqualified this person? No matter how much we vet (I can't speak to Canada's system of vetting, but here in the states it's WAY, way more thorough than would be fiscally optimal), murders are going to happen. If you have any basis for presuming this guy had a documented history of violence, ties to extremist groups, etc., I'm perfectly willing to listen. Otherwise, you're just changing the subject.

If I'm acting dumb, it's because I'm genuinely trying to level with you, because your position (and the overarching theme of these threads) is deeply irrational.

Okay, then do you have any information that leads you to believe there were red flags that, if properly vetted, would have disqualified this person? No matter how much we vet (I can't speak to Canada's system of vetting, but here in the states it's WAY, way more thorough than would be fiscally optimal), murders are going to happen. If you have any basis for presuming this guy had a documented history of violence, ties to extremist groups, etc., I'm perfectly willing to listen. Otherwise, you're just changing the subject.

If I'm acting dumb, it's because I'm genuinely trying to level with you, because your position (and the overarching theme of these threads) is deeply irrational.

I know murders are going to happen, some are more preventable than others. Just accept that fact. I'm not demonizing all refugees either. It's just a fact.

You'll be banned and onto your weekly new account soon, so I'll try to hold in laughter when considering your appraisal.

But, unsurprsingly, you have no idea what being an "apologist" means. I'm not defending a murder, nor am I justifying his crime. I am simply asking why it is necessary to continually make threads about individual crimes committed by one class of people, when there is never any link of the crime to their class.

Crime by black people is 100% avoidable if we just lock up or deport all black people.
Crime by Mexicans is 100% avoidable if we just blocked all Mexicans from emigrating here.
Amount of crime in general will be lowered if we just stop increasing our population in whatever way possible - stop taking in immigrants and stop reproducing.

Your position is not only not rocket science - it's not coherent at all. If we took in 1 billion immigrants and saved millions of lives that would otherwise be lost, and of that 1 billion there was just one murder, your argument would be the same - that murder (that would accompany any importation of citizens) could have been avoided.

Why would we want to take in any refugees or illegal immigrants? They do not add value to our country. They cost us money and they add crime and division. We should have legal immigration of people who will be a net benefit for our tax paying citizens.

There is a place for Mexicans. It is called Mexico, and if they want to come here they should do it legally.

You won't find it on CBC since their editors have a hard on for Trudeau. It's all fun and games when you read about these refugee sexual assaults in Europe, but when it arrives at your doorstep literally, it fucking sucks bad.
I hear ya, I live 1 min away from the park and this story really hit me differently than all the other stories you read about in Europe. What kind of fucked up person kills a 13 year old girl like that, just makes me sick.

Why would we want to take in any refugees or illegal immigrants? They do not add value to our country. They cost us money and they add crime and division. We should have legal immigration of people who will be a net benefit for our tax paying citizens.

Well, that's false. They do have value. First generation immigrants are by far the most likely demographic to be entrepreneurs and expand the economy with new business. As I've said before, I live in Little Bosnia, where an influx of Bosnian refugees completely revitalized an area in decline.

But, even if they do not have sufficient value to you, why we would want to take them in is because they're in need: they are facing war, violence, and squalor, largely of our country's creation, even if only partially. Even if 1 out of every 100 persons saved kills someone (that's an unrealistic figure, of course, and the murder rate is much, much lower for these population), we would have spared and improved the lives of 99 innocent people who were in danger.

I know murders are going to happen, some are more preventable than others. Just accept that fact. I'm not demonizing all refugees either. It's just a fact.

I agree with you, I suppose, that some murders are more closely proximal to policy decisions than others (for instance, not giving mandatory life sentences to all persons convicted of violent crimes like battery, robbery, etc. could be seen as not addressing the easily-preventable recidivism of some of those persons).

But that doesn't really address the point that you brought up: the supposition that this guy gained entry because he was not properly vetted for past criminal/violent conduct.

What is irrational about being outraged when those you give a hand up to repay your kindness with rape and murder?

I say it's your position that's questionable. That position being (to the best of my knowledge) being one of acceptance of such things. Yes, people will people across the spectrum from Ghandi to McVeigh, but we expect more of the former rather than the latter from those we help.

In most peoples opinions if you help someone the least they can do is not spit in your face, or in this case repay kindness with murder. That's why stories of migrants and asylum seekers acting badly will always get attention.

What is irrational about being outraged when those you give a hand up to repay your kindness with rape and murder?

There's nothing irrational about being outraged by any murder. There is deep irrationality in expecting thousands of people to be homogeneously law abiding, unlike all the rest of the human race, and then using the fact that they are not and do commit crimes as an indictment against all of them. You see that?

I say it's your position that's questionable. That position being (to the best of my knowledge) being one of acceptance of such things. Yes, people will people across the spectrum from Ghandi to McVeigh, but we expect more of the former rather than the latter from those we help.

If that's your expectation, it has been fulfilled a thousand times over. Can you point to any data suggesting that there are more murderers or criminal in general among Canadian refugees than there are persons who have not committed crimes?

In most peoples opinions if you help someone the least they can do is not spit in your face, or in this case repay kindness with murder. That's why stories of migrants and asylum seekers acting badly will always get attention.

And, like any expression of race or ethnic-based expectations, it's deeply irrational even if it is completely understandable. I'm not sure why you would want to excuse something that is nonsensical just because you genuinely feel it.

Well, that's false. They do have value. First generation immigrants are by far the most likely demographic to be entrepreneurs and expand the economy with new business. As I've said before, I live in Little Bosnia, where an influx of Bosnian refugees completely revitalized an area in decline.

But, even if they do not have sufficient value to you, why we would want to take them in is because they're in need: they are facing war, violence, and squalor, largely of our country's creation, even if only partially. Even if 1 out of every 100 persons saved kills someone (that's an unrealistic figure, of course, and the murder rate is much, much lower for these population), we would have spared and improved the lives of 99 innocent people who were in danger.

I agree with you, I suppose, that some murders are more closely proximal to policy decisions than others (for instance, not giving mandatory life sentences to all persons convicted of violent crimes like battery, robbery, etc. could be seen as not addressing the easily-preventable recidivism of some of those persons).

But that doesn't really address the point that you brought up: the supposition that this guy gained entry because he was not properly vetted for past criminal/violent conduct.

Why do we have any obligation to take in people in? If they want to come they can follow our laws. Open borders don't work. And just LOL at you claiming illegals and refugees drive our economy.

They make all they places they go better? Just lmao at your lies.

You won't find it on CBC since their editors have a hard on for Trudeau. It's all fun and games when you read about these refugee sexual assaults in Europe, but when it arrives at your doorstep literally, it fucking sucks bad.
It was on CBC. I suggest you listen to more of their programming. I have heard several examples of less than favourable reports/exchanges. Check out The House from last weekend.

The CBC is fairly balanced, though not perfect. The idea that it’s just a shill for Trudeau is a myth intended to cast a negative light on Trudeau and the Liberals.

This is probably lost on you, but I hope others won’t be so easily deceived.

It was on CBC. I suggest you listen to more of their programming. I have heard several examples of less than favourable reports/exchanges. Check out The House from last weekend.

The CBC is fairly balanced, though not perfect. The idea that it’s just a shill for Trudeau is a myth intended to cast a negative light on Trudeau and the Liberals.

This is probably lost on you, but I hope others won’t be so easily deceived.
Their initial report only stated he arrived from Syria 17 months ago, and refugee status was added in later.

Oh fuck off. An innocent girl was killed for no reason and all you care to talk about in this thread is people saying mean things about Muslims.

Seriously, you don't have to be a partisan piece of shit 100% of your life. You can tap out for once in a generation and not disregard someones like just because it doesn't fit your shit narrative. My God.

Sorry old shitposter on a new account, swing and a miss. I call scumbag on left-leaning posters when they try to exploit tragedy as well. Get into it with them as well No, not every single thread, I don't open every single thread.

And it's likely one of us is going to be fucking off soon, it's just not going to be me

Curious if you've noticed any attempt by the media to censor the details on this one. Often time we hear about media/gov officials not wanting the public to know is was a refugee that committed the crime. I dunno whats its like in Canada.
That person is blinded by anti-insert identity of the moment propaganda. The fact is it came out immediately that the accused is a Syrian. I can’t recall if the term refugee was included in the description, honestly. I don’t give a shit, either.

There's nothing irrational about being outraged by any murder. There is deep irrationality in expecting thousands of people to be homogeneously law abiding, unlike all the rest of the human race, and then using the fact that they are not and do commit crimes as an indictment against all of them. You see that?

If that's your expectation, it has been fulfilled a thousand times over. Can you point to any data suggesting that there are more murderers or criminal in general among Canadian refugees than there are persons who have not committed crimes?

And, like any expression of race or ethnic-based expectations, it's deeply irrational even if it is completely understandable. I'm not sure why you would want to excuse something that is nonsensical just because you genuinely feel it.
QFT

In one breath you say it's rational to be outraged at all murders, then your last sentence says it's nonsensical. Which one is it?

Love it when leftists keep up the "pay for our pensions" mantra. Like taxing mohammeds janitor job is some economic magic bullet. That employment rate working great in Germany and Sweden mrite?

Their initial report only stated he arrived from Syria 17 months ago, and refugee status was added in later.
That would normally be because they hadn’t confirmed that aspect of the description yet, but not is this age of everything I don’t like is deliberately trying to mislead #amIright?

Back