Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

Oh fuck off. An innocent girl was killed for no reason and all you care to talk about in this thread is people saying mean things about Muslims.

Seriously, you don't have to be a partisan piece of shit 100% of your life. You can tap out for once in a generation and not disregard someones like just because it doesn't fit your shit narrative. My God.

Give me a break. This "innocent little girl" would be the subject of derision if this was a thread about immigration, multiculturalism, etc., etc., etc., yet here you are, along with a bunch of other hypocrites, appropriating her death as ammunition in your arguments about refugees. You only care when it suits your narrative.

and as usual, there's always some scumbag ready to use tragedy to push their political views.
If its a random mass shooting then many of these same posters will say "Hey now, let's not politicize the tragedy"

But when the wrong kind of brown person kills someone suddenly politicizing the tragedy becomes more appropriate, figures. Before someone comes at me with a what aboutism yes I know the left does this as well but in reverse and that's also shitty. If you want to turn every mass shooting incident into a discussion on gun control you should also expect to face some question when this kind of tragedy happens.

These things are made more tragic due to their preventability.
All in the name of "progress".

Give me a break. This "innocent little girl" would be the subject of derision if this was a thread about immigration, multiculturalism, etc., etc., etc., yet here you are, along with a bunch of other hypocrites, appropriating her death as ammunition in your arguments about refugees. You only care when it suits your narrative.
How many times must we say thoughts and prayers before our prayers are answered and no more refugees are brought in and instead protected in their country close to the border of a friendly and culturally similar neighbouring country?

My question is, quite simply, why do we need threads every time an illegal immigrant or Middle Eastern refugee commits a crime - w?

Because crimes done by illegals and refugees are 100% avoidable and 100% self inflicted by politicians. This isn't rocket surgery my man.

If its a random mass shooting then many of these same posters will say "Hey now, let's not politicize the tragedy"

But when the wrong kind of brown person kills someone suddenly politicizing the tragedy becomes more appropriate, figures. Before someone comes at me with a what aboutism yes I know the left does this as well but in reverse and that's also shitty. If you want to turn every mass shooting incident into a discussion on gun control you should also expect to face some question when this kind of tragedy happens.

Big difference. When there's isna shooting, the MEDIA AND CULTURAL OUTLETS POLITICIZE in a way to attempt to curtail a specific constitutional right.

When savage outsiders brought in specifically for future votes murder the innocent, THE PEOPLE politicize the issue. The issue is one being forced onto them and they can avoid it by fighting back and sending imported voters back home.

Much about you reeks. I'll never understand how people can have such inferior views. I'm sorry that's a little harsh, but damn man.

I'm especially hard hit by this case, since it happened just 10 blocks from where I live. I jog in that park from time to time.
Curious if you've noticed any attempt by the media to censor the details on this one. Often time we hear about media/gov officials not wanting the public to know is was a refugee that committed the crime. I dunno whats its like in Canada.

Big difference. When there's isna shooting, the MEDIA AND CULTURAL OUTLETS POLITICIZE in a way to attempt to curtail a specific constitutional right.

When savage outsiders brought in specifically for future votes murder the innocent, THE PEOPLE politicize the issue. The issue is one being forced onto them and they can avoid it by fighting back and sending imported voters back home.
But that's not true at all, both people and the media politicize both when its to the advantage of their side. FOX News and Breitbart will circulate these kinds of stories because they know its red meat for their viewers. And when it comes to guns plenty of people politicize it. Remember those kids who attended the Parkland school? They're people too ya know and they're hardly the only ones.
Much about you reeks. I'll never understand how people can have such inferior views. I'm sorry that's a little harsh, but damn man.
Well fuck you too then you mouth-breathing cunt.

Progress, huh?

Madness.

Muslim crimes/terrorism, leftist response: 'we must go on as normal, we cannot turn immigrants away, we can't change because of the terrorists, that will mean the terrorists win, we must continue to be tolerant, we must continue to allow Muslims into our countries... we should even be more tolerant, intolerance of Islam is the real problem in the world, if you insult Islam you are no different from ISIS... in fact you are actually helping to recruit for ISIS, Islam is a religion of peace, diversity is our strength'

Mass shooting, leftist response: 'WE MUST DO SOMETHING, WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO ORGANISE, WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL THESE MURDER MACHINES ARE TAKEN OFF OUR STREETS, IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT GUN CONTROL YOU SUPPORT THE MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!!!!1!1'

I heard somewhere that the globalists (international bankers, Jewish people etc) hate white people and realize that they are the number one obstacle in their way. If they jews, or fake jews, or synagogue of Satan can flood white countries with immigrants it will divide everyone with chaos and eventually a civil war...then the globalists will be able to easily come in and conquer. That's why soros funds black lives matter and antifa because he wants to divide everyone. Divide and conquer.

Maybe we should go to the tippy top and see who really wants millions of Muslims in Europe Canada and eventually America. This truly is Armageddon type scenario that may play out in 5 years or 30 years. But it's going down.

It's all been written in revelation. Jesus return is near. So is the anti-christ.

But that's not true at all, both people and the media politicize both when its to the advantage of their side. FOX News and Breitbart will circulate these kinds of stories because they know its red meat for their viewers. And when it comes to guns plenty of people politicize it. Remember those kids who attended the Parkland school? They're people too ya know and they're hardly the only ones.

Well fuck you too then you mouth-breathing cunt.

I don't consider Fox News nor breitbart establishment News. They Also don't have mainstream cultural outlet support. They are outsiders.

People have always been wary of outsiders. It's the natural way if things. It's an innate behavior suited for survival.

It took a long time to brainwash people into giving up rights due to fear. The parkland kids are brainwashed. Might as well give up freedom of speech and call undesired speech illegal. Oh wait.......

It's what happens when every aspect of culture a child consumes echoes the same beliefs.

I don't consider Fox News nor breitbart establishment News. They Also don't have mainstream cultural outlet support. They are outsiders.

People have always been wary of outsiders. It's the natural way if things. It's an innate behavior suited for survival.

It took a long time to brainwash people into giving up rights due to fear. The parkland kids are brainwashed. Might as well give up freedom of speech and call undesired speech illegal. Oh wait.......

It's what happens when every aspect of culture a child consumes echoes the same beliefs.
FOX News isn't establishment? Its the largest news network with some of the most popular entertainment news on the market. There's also talk radio which is dominated by conservatives like Limbaugh.

And now that you have to admit that there is real support for gun control you default to "th-they're brainwashed!" Maybe seeing their classmates killed in front of them has something to do with their views on the matter...

Man, for someone who is so quick to thumb his nose at others you really are a mindless partisan with his head up his own ass.

How do you prevent murder? Is this a new thing?

Oh, since we only report individual cases of crime by refugees, it's only crime by refugees that matter. So as long as there are no refugee-perpetrated murder, it is meaningless that the murder rate by white offenders is rising alongside the overall murder rate. Because murder isn't the issue. It's brown people that's the issue.

Seriously, what would you guys think if I made a thread for every time a white citizen killed somebody? Just every single day, a thread "Missouri man kills girl - and he's WHITE." Wouldn't you guys be hounding me about being a racist and selectively covering news to suit a racist agenda?
Would the murder be prevented had not they let the flood gates open Mr. Hack V?

Last edited:

Fucking lol at you trying to take what I said and turn it around on me. You're another useless, boring poster who is uncreative and obviously lack any arguing skills as you couldn't even come up with an argument without reverberating what I said.

Not surprised as you barely have as many likes as posts.

You're one of the worst posters on this site. You were one of the first sh-tty posters I thought of when I thought of which posters would come in and be an apologist. Yet you're one of the first ones that comes in and whines like a pussy when a black guy is shot by a cop. Like I told the other guy, you don't have to be a partisan dickhead 100% of the time.

You'll be banned and onto your weekly new account soon, so I'll try to hold in laughter when considering your appraisal.

But, unsurprsingly, you have no idea what being an "apologist" means. I'm not defending a murder, nor am I justifying his crime. I am simply asking why it is necessary to continually make threads about individual crimes committed by one class of people, when there is never any link of the crime to their class.

Because crimes done by illegals and refugees are 100% avoidable and 100% self inflicted by politicians. This isn't rocket surgery my man.

Crime by black people is 100% avoidable if we just lock up or deport all black people.
Crime by Mexicans is 100% avoidable if we just blocked all Mexicans from emigrating here.
Amount of crime in general will be lowered if we just stop increasing our population in whatever way possible - stop taking in immigrants and stop reproducing.

Your position is not only not rocket science - it's not coherent at all. If we took in 1 billion immigrants and saved millions of lives that would otherwise be lost, and of that 1 billion there was just one murder, your argument would be the same - that murder (that would accompany any importation of citizens) could have been avoided.

Back