Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-15208163.png

Can we just wage war on liberals and get this show started already? We all know they’d tap out inside of a week
Oh fuck right off.

The TS is a liberal, I'm a liberal. The vast majority of liberal minded people aren't in the progressive cult. You're just as bad as the idjit who proposed military led gun confiscation in the U.S.. You're the reason people double down on their positions, entrench, and refuse to talk. So yeah. Fuck off.

Sad story. RIP.

The authorities should do to him what would be done back in Syria. Bury him up to his neck in the dirt and throw rocks at his head until he dies.

Nah. I’d rather not be MORE like a disaster country that’s several hundred years behind socially.

More blood on Trudeau's hands. This diversity is strength bullshit he likes to spew is getting sickening, even for liberals out here.

If i were a parent and a child of mine was raped or killed by a muslim migrant/refugee i'd be blaming politicians and being loud about it too. The politicians who have allowed this immigration, dating from decades ago up til now, have a lot to answer for.
I am NOT against immigration btw, i am pro-immigration. However it is obvious that some cultures cannot co-exist with each other, islam is totally intolerant of every other culture on the planet, especially the judeo-christian one.

Politicians are the ones who allow muslims into the country. They know, or should know, everything about islamic culture before saying yes to muslim immigration into the West.
Anyone who know even a little bit about the culture in islamic countries know how females are regarded and how they are treated. They should also know about how the koran portrays females too.
It's no surprise when attacks like this happen over and over again in countries that have accepted muslim immigrants. It's NOT a coincedence.

Yes there are evil bastards in all countries who are not muslims who commit murders and rapes of females. However our politicians should protect us from people who are brought up to believe females are second rate human beings, and that they exist for men to use any way they wish.

Well, thats fucking depressive.

I'm especially hard hit by this case, since it happened just 10 blocks from where I live. I jog in that park from time to time.

This was one of those "refugees" Trudeau brought in. Funny how these "random acts" keep coming up around these savages. He probably suffered a case of "Islamic sexual emergency" and decided to target a young girl that couldn't fight back. As a Liberal Party member, I hope the Liberals get annihilated next election so that cuck serves as a horrible warning on how not to act as Prime Minister. This shit is hitting too close to home.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/murder-charge-laid-in-death-of-13-year-old-b-c-girl-1.4087093

marrisa-shen.jpg
When I lived in the U.A.E. , one never heard about Syrians or Afghans or Pakistanis raping the locals or expats from other nations. That's because the local Arabs are ruthless and will come down super hard on all Syrians or Afghans or Pakistanis if their fellow countrymen started shit. In the West, MidEastern and South Asian/Central Asian Muslims with a belligerent disposition know the system is lenient and there is a lot of support for them so they are much more prone to abuse the locals whereas they would never do so places like UAE or Saudi or Kuwait.

Last edited:
If i were a parent and a child of mine was raped or killed by a muslim migrant/refugee i'd be blaming politicians and being loud about it too. The politicians who have allowed this immigration, dating from decades ago up til now, have a lot to answer for.
I am NOT against immigration btw, i am pro-immigration. However it is obvious that some cultures cannot co-exist with each other, islam is totally intolerant of every other culture on the planet, especially the judeo-christian one.

Politicians are the ones who allow muslims into the country. They know, or should know, everything about islamic culture before saying yes to muslim immigration into the West.
Anyone who know even a little bit about the culture in islamic countries know how females are regarded and how they are treated. They should also know about how the koran portrays females too.
It's no surprise when attacks like this happen over and over again in countries that have accepted muslim immigrants. It's NOT a coincedence.

Yes there are evil bastards in all countries who are not muslims who commit murders and rapes of females. However our politicians should protect us from people who are brought up to believe females are second rate human beings, and that they exist for men to use any way they wish.

If it happens to my son im killing shit. Ill deal with the libtard jail sentence after the fact

Innocent until proven guilty. If guilty then a humane execution should be fair.

The board continues arguing Muslim immigration...

Start making examples out of these perverted rapist murderers.

Let 16-or so homeless men ravage his anus while he is tied up and forced to starve to death. Or the homeless twats can eat his body after they fuck it if they are hungry enough. Or leave it to rot, either way is acceptable.

I wonder why that is?

Lol

Hopefully? Local sources have quicker access to more detailed information.

Likely? Specific sources don’t feel that information is relevant or are worried that it will lead to the actions of one member of a group negatively effecting a larger group who had nothing to do with it.

If it happens to my son im killing shit. Ill deal with the libtard jail sentence after the fact

Id be the same way if I had a child. I don't care your race or creed. You are dead to rights with my .45. Like you deal with what ever the law after said fact.

and as usual, there's always some scumbag ready to use tragedy to push their political views.

Back