Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

You must have a serious problem with reading comprehension. I was responding to a poster who declared that he was weary of accepting Muslim immigrants because "they treated women as lessers". I demonstrated that the country he immigrated from, Hungary, does not have a stellar trackrecord of treating women with respect either. Instead of addressing that reality, a deflection was made, and now you are continuing with it. Not surprised.

Hungary doesn't have stellar track record of treating women badly? Based on what? A load of Roma gypsies treating their women like shit?

You brought up Hungary because it's a European country, and in your mind, because it's a very white country, the 'Hungarians' that were misbehaving in Canada just HAD to have been white.

But, they were non-white Roma gypsies. So, those 'Hungarians' treating their women like shit is not actually a 'Hungarian' issue, but a Roma gypsy issue. It's important to be specific, okay?

You think we didn't see what you were up to? lol

Oh, is that what you were doing? You attempted a clumsy ad hominiem by focusing on my background instead of tangible facts.

The fact remains there is no institutional bias against women in Hungary as it comes to education, inheritance, career opportunities, court proceedings, dress codes, or anything else. Your argument falls flat on its face on even a cursory inspection. Then you moved onto deportation of gypsies as an attempt at a gotcha against my former (pay attention, as that's an important word) home before telling me to gtfo of Canada as I (a person consistently committed egalitarian values) do not belong here. You're a disingenuous cunt.

He's insufferable, but I love thrashing him.

You introduced a strawman

But I didn't. Everything I stated is exactly what the left says. You're living under a rock if you can't see/hear that.

I'm not buying your assertion that "leftists believe there is no such thing as Islamic extremism"

They believe Islam is a religion of peace and therefore reject that 'Islamic extremism' could ever possibly exist.

in the same way I wouldn't believe that "righties who don't want gun control all believe that there is no such thing as mass shootings". Both of those arguments are ignorant generalizations.

False equivalence.

We have millions of peaceful Muslims living in America right now. I actually just bought a slurpee at 7/11, and the clerk was Muslim. Guess what, I'm still alive.

Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

There are if you believe in the US Constitution, or in such axioms as "innocent until proven guilty", "rule of law", "equality for all", or even "best man for the job". Are you some kind of affirmative action type or something?

No, just don't want my country being overwhelmed by Muslims, and the shitty influence they have on a country. That's all.

Using the same logic, I could say it's impossible to identify mass shooters when they are purchasing firearms - should we stop all sales of firearms?

Like I said: there are legitimate reasons to own guns.

But there are NO legitimate reasons to allow Muslims into your country.

Poland and Hungary are not the type of countries I would want to live in.

IRRELEVANT. I asked you a simple question: which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

Nowhere did I ask you "would you want to live in Poland & Hungary", so your response makes ZERO sense. Well, it makes sense from a coward who can't answer simple questions.

Japan is a culture based on collectivism, where the individual and outsiders are seen as disruptive to group ethic.

And this has what, exactly, to do with my question?

That's a far different way to structure society than the West. If that's what you want, go for it. Move to a country where collective Confucianism is the norm.

ROFL you couldn't answer my question: which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

Yeah, this most definitely IS a 'gotcha!' question... because notice how you can't answer it? You KNOW the answer, however. But you just don't want to have to admit that mass immigration from the Muslim world is a bad idea. You are so cowardly I feel sorry for you.

Get the checkbook out, Trudeau.
There is no one on this planet who is both seemingly innocuous and yet so reprehensibly cancerous.

If you took a fucking 9-year old boy who was raised in a liberal household and gave him a suit he would say the exact same things Trudeau says. And he'd dress up in all the retarded larping costumes too

Back