International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bu bu but Killary Plimpton would have started WW3! Duuuurrrrr...

<{outtahere}>

Well it’s pretty obvious ppl who opposed trump during the election n supported Hillary are in charge now.

Can’t beat the establishment n deep state

to get to Assad you have to come through the russians !
they are no joke. This is not like fighting Libya or Vietnam...
This will escalate into WW3 featuring NATO v Russia / Iran and China .

Well then I think that about settles it.

Then I'm going to use my sled and dogs to make it up to the North Pole Islands.
Sounds like my zombie apocalypse plan .

I'm too lazy to care. Maybe I'll move north too right after I image search for more pics of the girl in your avatar .

I just hope I get taken by the blast and not the fallout.

oh well. Fuck this

Last edited:
Well it’s pretty obvious ppl who opposed trump during the election n supported Hillary are in charge now.

Can’t beat the establishment n deep state
1td7pn.jpg

Dude. Enough.

Just enough. 1 of them said Hitler was better than Asaad because he humanely gassed the Jews.

Just fucking enough
Then I'm sure you won't mind them responding to your accusation that they are strongly pro-war (or "hellbent" as you said).

You may be right. I'm just curious to hear it from them, rather than from you.

Then I'm sure you won't mind them responding to your accusation that they are strongly pro-war (or "hellbent" as you said).

You may be right. I'm just curious to hear it from them, rather than from you.

Or you can pay attention to what they actual post.

Cake went full crazy last night and actually brought up Hitler and how he was more better than Asaad because he didn't use Chem weapons on troops. When his argument was Called into question he said the Gas used in the camps was a peaceful death. Awesome! The room turned on him and I'm surprised he was not carded

Rational was in another thread JUST TODAY going full NeoCon even justifying the arming of the Syrian "rebels"

Trotsky was quoting and defending John McCain today. But since then has started saying he's against an Invasion. But he flip flops constantly on War

Last edited:
Or you can pay attention to what they actual post.
I'm not sure why you're bothered here. If you're confident that you're being fair to their views, you should be happy that I'll soon look like a bit of an asshole here. That's not the vibe you're giving off though.

I missed the part of the article where France and England had enough with Saudi Arabia’s siege warfare and the use of the cluster bombs the US sells them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back