International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole shitshow is starting to smell like a bigger version of what the US was faced with Somalia.

We don't intervene we look like colossal fucking assholes that give zero shits about "brown people killing other brown people".

We DO intervene and when, not if but WHEN, it undoubtedly blows up in our face people will say we're war mongers.

Because thats what you are, this has absolutely nothing to do with Assad or chemical weapons but the geopolitical wants of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

We shouldn't be. Let them kill themselves. Who cares?

Seriously. Why can't America fucking learn.

And fuck the posters in here making all this shit political. Just fuck off

This is terrible news. Israel wants Syria stomped and it will be done, regardless of global consenquences. I don't see Russia backing down on this, Assad is their key man in the area.

Because there is zero accountability for politicians murdering people outside US borders.

Even the most isolationist American thinks that Bush Jr ought to be protected from ever facing any repercussion for his crimes.

Because thats what you are, this has absolutely nothing to do with Assad or chemical weapons but the geopolitical wants of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
America is so god damn gullible. More worried about guys getting hookers than world war

Because there is zero accountability for politicians murdering people outside the US borders.

Trump talked a good game. Fuck him

But yea, you are spot on

Fuck. BERNIE!!!!

By the way guys, Macron said that UK, US, and UK would be deciding within days about the attack.

It generally takes days to coordinate this sort of thing if it is international.

I’m thinking it won’t be tonight

Yep politics won't mean shit when bombs start dropping out of the sky.

Welp. Damascus is fixing to be a pile of ruins. Biblical prophecy is going to be fulfilled.

Get ready for the coming destruction of America (Babylon) and the Anti-Christ.

Last edited:
Can we just stay the fuck out of the middle east for crying out loud? Every time we interfere we make things much worse. Let the arab world deal with the arab problems.

i dont believe that though i feel some american say that to take blame off themselves. why would france and uk want it to? it has be for energy, resources, global domination type crap or something. For US make sure they unipolar world continue. are we suppose believe little israel and rich but shithole saudi arabia are now controlling british, french, EU policy and American military?

real truth is i think something they dont want to admit which is that war profitable and maybe there government is acting like a empire.

I"m not surprised. New boss same as the old boss. This has a been a presidential disease since the turn of the 20th century.

Establishment going to establish.
Cnn, msnbc, israel, and all the usual suspects have been itching for another big war for 5 years now. Good men are gonna die to satiate these sick warmongerers and line their pockets up.

Cnn, msnbc, israel, and all the usual suspects have been itching for another big war for 5 years now. Good men are gonna die to satiate these sick warmongerers and line their pockets up.
It's why I said what I said in another thread. I'm pro troops simply to hope they have the right commanders and the best equipment they can so they have the best chance out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back