International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cucks u speak of are against this. Conversely, the Leftists seem to be fine with this Bolton Doctrine.
NewsFlash, Bolton is a creature of the right and is universally hated by leftists, even establishment lefties.

It doesn't help much Trump picking NeoCons for his cabinet, now does it?
its the derp state twisting his arm to install john bolton as national security advisor........trump would have picked jane fonda if his hands werent tied.

So does this actually make Trump 'Rocket Man' ?...

Fucking dumb. Who gives a fuck if Assad gasses his own people? Doesn't sound like our problem.

Fucking dumb. Who gives a fuck if Assad gasses his own people? Doesn't sound like our problem.
This whole shitshow is starting to smell like a bigger version of what the US was faced with Somalia.

We don't intervene we look like colossal fucking assholes that give zero shits about "brown people killing other brown people".

We DO intervene and when, not if but WHEN, it undoubtedly blows up in our face people will say we're war mongers.

So none of it is Trumps fault? I seem to remember him saying something about only hiring the "best".
Trump is a right winger who hires neocons but lets find a way to turn this on to the lefties.

Sure are giving em a lot of notice and time to move them weapons...

They have to wait for the rebels to get all of the evidence away so they can just confirm that a chemical attack happened but not who did it... then blame it on Assad anyway.

This whole shitshow is starting to smell like a bigger version of what the US was faced with Somalia.

We don't intervene we look like colossal fucking assholes that give zero shits about "brown people killing other brown people".

We DO intervene and when, not if but WHEN, it undoubtedly blows up in our face people will say we're war mongers.

You're war mongers either way.

If the U.S. cared about Syrians so much, why aren't they taking more of the refugees?

How concerned are you guys, out of 10, that russia is gonna defend?

View attachment 366903

Did we learn nothing from the truly spectacular acts self-buggery we inflicted upon ourselves in Afghanistan and Iraq?

And Libya , they do wars like I do DIY projects start full of bright honest vigor,fuck it up,become regretful vow never to do DIY again forget the whole process then move on to my 17th wonky spice rack convinced that this time I'll get it right .

And Libya , they do wars like I do DIY projects start full of bright honest vigor,fuck it up,become regretful vow never to do DIY again forget the whole process then move on to my 17th wonky spice rack convinced that this time I'll get it right .

Good point. I should have included Libya.

So none of it is Trumps fault? I seem to remember him saying something about only hiring the "best".
Of course it is. And he's betraying those that voted for him. But turn on CNN and FOX news. The only people against this shit are a portion of his base.

You had a fucking leftist in the WR last night arguing Assad is worse than Hitler because Hitler humanely gassed the Jews. You can't make this shit up

Fuck Trump if he goes along with this. He's a fucking puppet just like Bush Jr and Obama

Fuck this gay earth.

I'm finding the best hooker in Edinburgh and putting her on retainer. Then I'm buying the most expensive bottle of whiskey I can afford.

If the world ends, I'm going out drunk and with empty balls:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back