Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold BJJ?

Pook

White Belt
Reaction score
I have seen pictures of him at tournements.Does anyone know who who trains with and what his rank is?

You have the shittiest threads in the F12.

Google is your friend, fren'.

F12 = grappling forum.

F13 = strenght and conditionning.

sevenfold.jpg

He trains with Cleber Luciano in Huntington Beach, Ca.

Really nice guy, trains hard, works hard, soft spoken.

Doesnt wear makeup in the gym either if you where wondering.

Just a regular guy that happens to have a crazy job.

i never knew gates trained bjj. a7x is one of my favorite bands! thats sick

I fuckin hate the goth douchebag hordes behind the band, but gotta say, the dude knows how to shred:

I fuckin hate the goth douchebag hordes behind the band, but gotta say, the dude knows how to shred:

Sustainer pickup, 32nd notes, sweep picking... I'm glad there are a few of these young kid bands doing this stuff! Makes this old shredder happy in my soul!

Plus the singer sounds a little like Graham Bonnett from Rainbow. New music feel but a tip o' the hat to the old school shredders!

oof. nu-metal, get that junk outta here. band sucked after Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, and even then that album wasnt too great. stupid names, they should be right up there with disturbed on the stupid as fuck meter.

oof. nu-metal, get that junk outta here. band sucked after Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, and even then that album wasnt too great. stupid names, they should be right up there with disturbed on the stupid as fuck meter.

Oh come on man. I don't like the direction they took after the first couple albums either, but they're no where near as bad as Disturbed. That's a rank reserved for the POD's of the world.

Oh come on man. I don't like the direction they took after the first couple albums either, but they're no where near as bad as Disturbed. That's a rank reserved for the POD's of the world.

true, but they definitely stepped away from the hardcore/metal genre, and went with some terrible style of musical delivery. there really is nowhere else to group them other than that puke music. and the stupid eye make-up and "deep V's" with the stupid scenester hair....cmooooon, that shit needs to die already!

He needs to train because,
1. He plays in Avenged Sevenfold
and
2. His name is Synyster Gates.

Someone is bound to want to kick his ass.

Back