Sylvester Stallone Daughters....

Better than Bruce Willis daughters.
images

Talk about an unfortunate expression of genetics.....

I was kind of thinking that in the JLo thread. People were confused on how she couldn't stay married and my first thought was well she's pretty but I see a dozen regular women just as good looking as her pretty much every day in my city. She's got access to money and people which inflates her status, but that's meaningless to someone who's got money and connections already.

To be fair, JLo looks really good for her age. Like, top 1% good for her age. She is 52 years old and I guess amongst men in her social circle she is a really hot commodity. With age comes wisdom and maturity so arguably JLo would bring the benefits of an older woman personality-wise and also have a really good body all things considered. Almost the best of both worlds.

Attractive girls but i see signs of cosmetic surgery. What a shame.

surprised they haven't made a reality show, instead of just living off daddy's money.

What do they even do? Actually, that might be a good thing that we don't know...shows that they're not attention demanding women.

So much plastic, they don’t look that fantastic. Would let them take their D-cup titties out and lick them quickly. I just hope they calm down quickly cause my whiskey sippin has me tipsy
<BC1>

To be fair, JLo looks really good for her age. Like, top 1% good for her age. She is 52 years old and I guess amongst men in her social circle she is a really hot commodity. With age comes wisdom and maturity so arguably JLo would bring the benefits of an older woman personality-wise and also have a really good body all things considered. Almost the best of both worlds.

What!!!???

No way man, she has a reputation of being possessive and domineering to her partners. The 20 year she was dating wanted to watch the Conor fight but she wouldn't let him and they broke up. The whole "wisdom with age" applies to rare amount of people because most older people are angry and bitter about life. JLO is successful but she also has an ego to match. Joe Rogan talked about dating an older woman and she was trying to tell him what jokes are appropriate and which are not when she came to see his comedy. In my case, it went nowhere because she was being combative right from the start on many things.

The reason younger women are more desired is not just their looks but the fact that they are less jaded by life as well as having less partners and experience which means they love the experience of being with you way more. Its the gratitude that goes with it. They also tend to be polite and tight and full of light. If you notice, most men go for younger woman even though they may have access to women who are their age and may even look way hotter than the younger one.

What can any man offer women like JLO that is unique and novel? She has seen it all and been with so many. When you go in to a relationship with an older woman, understand that anything you do is under scrutiny due to her past heartbreak and failed relationships and your tendency will most likely remind her of one of her former partners and you will have your hands full.

Rare exception is if she is a widow.

Back